• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

holidays

ruger45

imported post

i was thinking about a open carry holiday get together at a resterant.and just have fun and eat.not a lot of details yet but just throwing it out there.any body enterested?

warlockmatized

imported post

ruger45 wrote:
i was thinking about a open carry holiday get together at a resterant.and just have fun and eat.not a lot of details yet but just throwing it out there.any body enterested?
Depending on where and when count me in.

WARCHILD

imported post

There is one being worked on now. Check the events schedule thread. For now it is set for Sun. Dec. 21st @ 1:00 p.m. .........

Michigander

imported post

You flint area guys could get together for some Flint style Coney's or something if you wanted to do something closer to Christmas, or if you can't make my event down here. Hell I'd even try to make it if I could. :cool:

packinheatmiinoh

imported post

We have been workin on a get together ar Valley Coney Island, corner Miller and Linden road since some fellow OC's have had problems there, seems like that would be a great holiday get together, I am open the 13th so it doesnt collide with the other in Berkley, look at the events board and PM springer

WARCHILD

imported post

Sun, 14th would be better for me and my co-hosts. The 13th is our talk show and myself, Venator, and Warlockmatized will not be able to attend.

Sidenote: Give or take what time you pick. We need to be at the studio by 2:30, so if you make it 12ish for a luncheon, that may be possible. What do my co-hosts think?

SpringerXDacp

imported post

I've already informed Packinheat that anytime this month is ok by me.

Just let me know the day & time you folks agree on and I will update the event thread.

Thanks
Randy

SQLtables

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
I've already informed Packinheat that anytime this month is ok by me.

Just let me know the day & time you folks agree on and I will update the event thread.

Thanks
Randy
I think we could do a lunch/shop thing in Frankenmuth around 10 or 11 on the 13th, and then the radio stars would be able to make it to Flint in time after lunch. Thoughts?

packinheatmiinoh

imported post

I am OK with Frankenmuth for Breakfast or lunch, by the way what radio station they gonna be on? time?

I just tryin to combine the holiday with a location that several OCers have had problems just to make it more exciting

WARCHILD

imported post

If you guys decide on a Flint meet, I can make it on Sat. and do our talk show. If you decide on Frankenmuth, I'll have to pass. Sorry but that would be a bit much driving for me and do the show too.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

packinheatmiinoh wrote:
I say we do the flint one the 13th at VAlley and doa Frankenmuth on the 27th, can't make one you make the other.

Any ideas?

If we do a lunch about 12 noon onSaturday the 13th, Venator and Warchildcan stop by for an hour or 2 before going to the studio. Also, Mr & MrsRuger45 can make the 13th as well.

For now, I'll update the Valley OC Event for the 13th and to meet there at 12:00.

ruger45

imported post

The 13th in Flint & the 27th in Frankenmuth both sound good to us. Just let us know what time & where for the Frankenmuth gig.