Thread: carrying in a bank

Post imported post

whos done it before? i just did it for my first time today and i gotta say i didnt get the reaction i thought i was going to get. tellers didnt seem to really pay attention or care for that matter, but when i had an issue and had to see one of the guys at the desk i walked by the bank manager... he looks at me, then double glances, laughs, and says "oh man i like that." totally took me off guard, i walked in there expecting mean looks and people pulling out their cell phones. god i love arizona

Post imported post

I regularly OC into my bank here in Utah. Just another private business. Sounds like you have a good bank, or at least a good bank manager.

Post imported post

bank of america. i hate the bank but the people there were all really cool which kind of made me not hate it as much

Post imported post

I go to the merchant tellers at the Wells Fargo on 51st Ave and Indian School and have gotten nothing but good reponses. One teller goes to a range (forgot which) quite regularly, and there was even one time where there was another customer OC-ing a S&W .40 something or another! :celebrate

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Been in B of A, Wells Fargo, Desert Schools, Chase, etc. Only had one minor thing occur. A lady just in from CA screamed when she saw me in line at the teller. I looked at her and held up my deposit slip and said " Look babe, I making a deposit not a withdrawal!!" Everyone in line started laughing.

Post imported post

Wells Fargo is cool with OCing here. BofA in Prescott Valley, if I recall correctly, is posted for no firearms.