• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

carrying in a bank

r6-rider

imported post

whos done it before? i just did it for my first time today and i gotta say i didnt get the reaction i thought i was going to get. tellers didnt seem to really pay attention or care for that matter, but when i had an issue and had to see one of the guys at the desk i walked by the bank manager... he looks at me, then double glances, laughs, and says "oh man i like that." totally took me off guard, i walked in there expecting mean looks and people pulling out their cell phones. god i love arizona

ScottyT

imported post

I regularly OC into my bank here in Utah. Just another private business. Sounds like you have a good bank, or at least a good bank manager.

r6-rider

imported post

bank of america. i hate the bank but the people there were all really cool which kind of made me not hate it as much

madcapmag

imported post

I go to the merchant tellers at the Wells Fargo on 51st Ave and Indian School and have gotten nothing but good reponses. One teller goes to a range (forgot which) quite regularly, and there was even one time where there was another customer OC-ing a S&W .40 something or another! :celebrate

dreamcro

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Been in B of A, Wells Fargo, Desert Schools, Chase, etc. Only had one minor thing occur. A lady just in from CA screamed when she saw me in line at the teller. I looked at her and held up my deposit slip and said " Look babe, I making a deposit not a withdrawal!!" Everyone in line started laughing.