• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wake up America! YOUR Second Amendment is under attack !

Equinox

imported post

"Most of my friends and associates already seem to share my core beliefs. However, it seems that lately, almost daily, I encounter someone who has no clue about Obama’s voting record regarding firearms ownership and the use of firearms, whether to put meat on your table or in order to defend yourself against aggressors. Since the mainstream media clearly has no interest in the matter, or is afraid of the subject, most people remain woefully uninformed. At this time in our nation’s history, this places all freedom loving Americans in peril."

http://neighbors.denverpost.com/blog.php/2008/11/28/wake-up-america-your-second-amendment-is-under-attack/

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Duh!

Equinox wrote:
"Most of my friends and associates already seem to share my core beliefs. However, it seems that lately, almost daily, I encounter someone who has no clue about Obama’s voting record regarding firearms ownership and the use of firearms, whether to put meat on your table or in order to defend yourself against aggressors. Since the mainstream media clearly has no interest in the matter, or is afraid of the subject, most people remain woefully uninformed. At this time in our nation’s history, this places all freedom loving Americans in peril."

http://neighbors.denverpost.com/blog.php/2008/11/28/wake-up-america-your-second-amendment-is-under-attack/

compmanio365

imported post

Baaaaaa......you could talk until you are blue in the face, but the vast majority of Americans don't want to know or even care. They are happy being subjugated and owned by the government that tells them to go to work to earn a living, then steals the living they're making right out from under their feet so people in high places can screw up the world then get a golden parachute to retire on a tropical island. That's the America of today.

thorvaldr

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
Baaaaaa......you could talk until you are blue in the face, but the vast majority of Americans don't want to know or even care. They are happy being subjugated and owned by the government that tells them to go to work to earn a living, then steals the living they're making right out from under their feet so people in high places can screw up the world then get a golden parachute to retire on a tropical island. That's the America of today.
Are you one of those bitter gun owners Obama told me about?

KansasMustang

imported post

Yupper that's the one,,thanks, and by golly,it suits me to a T. Just me sayin it, but our constitution has been under attack since oooohh about 1933 or before. Brothers and sisters we have a major problem here. Keep your powder dry.