• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Email From My Representative

tejasx

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I sent an email to my Texasstate rep, and got this reply today;

Dear Sir;

Thank you for taking the time to contact my office regarding open carry handgun legislation. Our office is always eager to hear from our constituents on matters that are important to them.

Constituent feedback is very important to our office and we are eager to listen to any suggestions on how we can work to improve upon this issue. We always strive to make the great state of Texas even better. Our office supports the 2nd Amendment and will look into and support legislation that upholds our right to bear arms.]

Representative Hancock is fully committed to serving his constituents and the great state of Texas , and we appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns. If we can be of any further assistance on this or any other issue, please do not hesitate to contact me or a member of my staff.

Sincerely,

Camille Carter

Legislative Assistant

Representative Kelly Hancock