• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Operation Lone Star Thunder Radio Campaign Will Spread Across Texas - PLEASE GIVE $ Here!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

UPDATE 8 JAN 08: We need 2-3 thousand more $ folks to extend radio ad coverage into Houston and El Paso. If you have some cash, now would be the time.

--

Folks,

Operation Lone Star Thunder has been so successfull that we are expanding radio ad coverage beyond Dallas-Ft. Worth to all over Texas - I have already signed a contract for radio blitz in San Antonio starting this coming Monday - and you WILL like the 15 second spot for this one :cool:

We were able to do this because of the generous donations thru our link at http://www.opencarry.org/thunder.html.

And today we received our first $1,000 contribution, wahoo!

But we need thousands more $ to swamp the Texas airwaves with our message of freedom - and I say "thousands more" because in part we don't yet know the cost for Houston and El Paso, and because we want to keep the anti-gunners guessing at just what we are spending - a little OPSEC never hurt, right? And besides, come January, we want to have enough money that every radio station in Austin is bombarding the legislators, staff, pundits, and lobbyists with the Open Carry message!

So here's the deal - OpenCarry.org is "all in" - we are going to win Texas in January, but to do it, we need you to give if you can - $10, $25, whatever you can now at http://www.opencarry.org/thunder.html.

And you can still track our status thru the Lone Star Thunder Lori-Meter:

Black_Ops_Meter.jpg

OpenCarry.org

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

UPDATE 8 JAN 08: We need 2-3 thousand more $ folks to extend radio ad coverage into Houston and El Paso. If you have some cash, now would be the time.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Folks - if you have some case, no matter what your state, now would be the time - come January it will be too late.

We are in need of $3,000 urgently to finish our radio coverage of most of the Texas metro areas.

Donate here: http://www.opencarry.org/thunder.html

And folks, don't be afraid to be a big spender - we had one woman give $1,000 in one donation recently. If you are a big fish and want to have some input or confirm how we are spedning your money, don;lt be shy, contact me at Mike at OpenCarry.org and I'm all ears.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Harleyman007 wrote:
Just gave another $100.00 to the cause, you guys keep it up.
Thanks! I have my radio contacts working up a contingency plan to fire up drive time radio in Houston as soon as wel have $2,500 - John should have totls updated with target $ by tonbight or tommorrow.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I'm not even a Texan, and I'm using social networking websites to contact people in Texas and tell them about it and start discussions. It's the best I can do.

I have property just outside of El Paso... Maybe I'll move? Maybe I'll sell? ;-)