• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kop Busters

SlackwareRobert

imported post

And who says you can't smoke a christmas tree. I'm shure it will work
unless you forget to inhale, although I guess the needles will rip the papers.

Of course they have sentenced people for cocain, when they buy/sell baking soda,
so I hope the lawyer has a very good alibi when the trees were planted./harvested.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Shame they couln't wing one of the intruders, with a bullet hole in a couple of them,
they would have a harder time destoying the evidence, and sweeping it under the rug.

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
imported post

nitrovic wrote:
Cooper is an idiot. He is in it for the money. He knows a bunch of ignorant pot heads and drug dealers will buy his tapes. The only thing useful and informative in his tapes is the part about k-9's, otherwise useless. Most officers don't use "FLIR", he's such a moron.

Don't feed the troll!

FogRider

imported post

SlackwareRobert wrote:
Of course they have sentenced people for cocain, when they buy/sell baking soda
Well, that's intent to buy. It's not like those folks were busted walking home with a box of Arm & Hammer. Which brings up another question, should attempting and failing at committing a crime be a crime? And I'm not talking about thinking about or even planning to commit a crime, I'm talking about someone who was actually trying but for whatever reason didn't quite make it.

canadian

imported post

FogRider wrote:
should attempting and failing at committing a crime be a crime? And I'm not talking about thinking about or even planning to commit a crime, I'm talking about someone who was actually trying but for whatever reason didn't quite make it.
I always thought stupidity should be a capital offense, personally. Fortunately, natural selection normally takes care of that for us. :lol:

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

buster81 wrote:
I can almost see the vains exploding in someones head now.

+1

popcorn.gif

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

FogRider wrote:
SlackwareRobert wrote:
Of course they have sentenced people for cocain, when they buy/sell baking soda
Well, that's intent to buy. It's not like those folks were busted walking home with a box of Arm & Hammer. Which brings up another question, should attempting and failing at committing a crime be a crime? And I'm not talking about thinking about or even planning to commit a crime, I'm talking about someone who was actually trying but for whatever reason didn't quite make it.
Well, seeing as the sale of drugs represents a nonaggressive transfer of goods between two consenting adults using their own personal property, and is thus far from a criminal act, I fail to see how the state has any moral, ethical, or legal (by common law) justification for its criminal actions toward the drug dealers. To me, it seems that a person who hasn't even managed to make the drugs yet is even less a criminal, if that is in fact possible.

nitrovic

imported post

T Dubya wrote:
nitrovic wrote:
Cooper is an idiot. He is in it for the money. He knows a bunch of ignorant pot heads and drug dealers will buy his tapes. The only thing useful and informative in his tapes is the part about k-9's, otherwise useless. Most officers don't use "FLIR", he's such a moron.

Don't feed the troll!

What troll are you referencing?

nitrovic

imported post

SlackwareRobert wrote:
And who says you can't smoke a christmas tree.  I'm shure it will work
unless you forget to inhale, although I guess the needles will rip the papers.

Of course they have sentenced people for cocain, when they buy/sell baking soda,
so I hope the lawyer has a very good alibi when the trees were planted./harvested.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Shame they couln't wing one of the intruders, with a bullet hole in a couple of them,
they would have a harder time destoying the evidence, and sweeping it under the rug.

Are you implying they should have shot one of the police officers?:uhoh:

FogRider

imported post

marshaul wrote:
Well, seeing as the sale of drugs represents a nonaggressive transfer of goods between two consenting adults using their own personal property, and is thus far from a criminal act, I fail to see how the state has any moral, ethical, or legal (by common law) justification for its criminal actions toward the drug dealers. To me, it seems that a person who hasn't even managed to make the drugs yet is even less a criminal, if that is in fact possible.
It depends on if the drugs are legal to posses/sell. Whether or not they should be illegal is completely besides the point here.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

You obviously didn't read my post carefully enough. The only law I referenced was common law (which for me also assumes natural law).