• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yahoo Poll-Should we be allowed to Carry in National Parks

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Q. The White House says it's overturning a federal rule that currently requires firearms brought into national parks be unloaded and placed somewhere not easily accessible, such as in a car trunk.

Under the new rule, some visitors will be allowed to carry concealed, loaded guns into national parks and wildlife refuges.

Do you agree with the new rule?
  • Yes. Some visitors should be allowed to carry concealed, loaded guns in national parks.
  • No. Concealed, loaded guns in national parks should remain severely restricted.
  • I'm not sure.

Smurfologist

Springfield by way of Chicago, Virginia, USA
imported post

[align=left]Yes. Some visitors should be allowed to carry concealed, loaded guns in national parks.[/align]

[align=left]
bar3.gif
58%[/align]

[align=left]No. Concealed, loaded guns in national parks should remain severely restricted.[/align]

[align=left]
bar3.gif
40%[/align]

[align=left]I'm not sure.[/align]

[align=left]
bar3.gif
2%[/align]
[align=left][size=-1]32035 votes[/size][/align]
[align=left]2nd Amendment......Use it......Or, lose it!!:X[/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left][/align]

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

rdinatal wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
What Y00hoo gets out of it is a cookie on your computer until 2037
Until I delete it. -R
By then they have made a profit from your clicking. Rather, don't even accept the cookie. I like and use OCDO and they and perhaps a dozen other sites are allowed cookies on my computer. Do not confuse or conflate capitalism and conservatism.

minidreamin

imported post

Do you agree with the new rule?

Yes. Some visitors should be allowed to carry concealed, loaded guns in national parks.
bar3.gif
61%
No. Concealed, loaded guns in national parks should remain severely restricted.
bar3.gif
37%
I'm not sure.
bar3.gif
2%