• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Possible EBR for sale

RIAShooter

imported post

I might be letting one of my EBR's go. It's a Bushmaster Xm 15 which is identical to the army's m-16's except no full auto or 3 rd burst.

I have a cheek rest, scope, 3-30 rd mags, and brass catcher. I really don't know if I want to let it go but if the price is right I might have too.

PM if your interested.

Legal disclaimer: I won't sell it to you if your not a valid Kentucky resident, or if you are aknown felon, or under the age of 18.

FightingGlock19

imported post

I'll give you 50$ and a half-drank Mt Dew for it. I know it's not much, but there is still some carbonation left in the Dew.

call me sometime to get the ball rolling ...(270) 676-3313

Love Ya,
Steven Conner