• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Black powder revolvers?

hunter45

imported post

kle wrote:
hunter45 wrote:
I bought a stun gun for $20 at the gun show at the Dulles Expo Center a few weeks ago. We've had some fun with that in the dorm. :lol: But I didn't realize until a few days ago that I can OC at 18. Self defense wasn't the only reason why I bought the stun gun though, I just thought it looked cool.
Or liked the way that vendor kept cracking the demo stun gun when he thought things were getting too quiet?

I've always wondered what one of those would feel like, jammed into my ribs.  But then I come to my senses and realize that it's probably VERY unpleasant =)

I finally stunned myself the other day. It does hurt pretty bad. But I only did it for half a second. I can't imagine what 5-6 seconds would feel like. About six other students in my dorm asked me to stun them. I was excited to test it out on other people LOL.

nova

imported post

No self respecting college student can have a stun gun and not try it on himself...can he? :lol::lol:

I've been meaning to get some OC spray to carry while at GMU since it has a longer range than a stun gun...I'd get the stream type not the foam or fogger type. Now...to find a place I can get a canister larger than the 'jogger keychain' locally! :)

nova

imported post

hunter45 wrote:
kle wrote:
hunter45 wrote:
I bought a stun gun for $20 at the gun show at the Dulles Expo Center a few weeks ago. We've had some fun with that in the dorm. :lol: But I didn't realize until a few days ago that I can OC at 18. Self defense wasn't the only reason why I bought the stun gun though, I just thought it looked cool.
Or liked the way that vendor kept cracking the demo stun gun when he thought things were getting too quiet?

I've always wondered what one of those would feel like, jammed into my ribs. But then I come to my senses and realize that it's probably VERY unpleasant =)

I finally stunned myself the other day. It does hurt pretty bad. But I only did it for half a second. I can't imagine what 5-6 seconds would feel like. About six other students in my dorm asked me to stun them. I was excited to test it out on other people LOL.
:what::dude:

CRF250rider1000

imported post

nova wrote:
No self respecting college student can have a stun gun and not try it on himself...can he? :lol::lol:

I've been meaning to get some OC spray to carry while at GMU since it has a longer range than a stun gun...I'd get the stream type not the foam or fogger type. Now...to find a place I can get a canister larger than the 'jogger keychain' locally! :)
That should be fun:uhoh: I think the bass pro down here has the bigger cans:D