• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Want to buy--magazine for the XD .45acp

suntzu

imported post

Looking to buy a magazine for the xd .45 acp--13 rd magazine only, and located in east Tennessee in or near the city of Oak Ridge. If you have a spare 13rd mag that you don't need, and would be willing to sale--please let me know. Near Oak Ridge, or Knoxville, or if you are out of state--as long as you will accept a money order for the magazines.

AbNo

imported post

Do you have a price range, including shipping? I think my one of my local gun shops might still have one or two, and I'm going to work the VCDL table at the gun show this Sunday, so I could look there, as well.

suntzu

imported post

AbNo wrote:
Do you have a price range, including shipping? I think my one of my local gun shops might still have one or two, and I'm going to work the VCDL table at the gun show this Sunday, so I could look there, as well.
I can get the magazines from Springfield Armory for $26 a piece plus shipping--which totaled just under $34/each

so if they can be bought cheaper than that--great. I'm wanting 1, but prefer 2 if possible.

There is a gun show in Knoxville on Sunday the 28th, but with everyone being out around here--I highly doubt I will find any there. It's like everyone is hoarding magazines :cry: can't say I blame them though....

if you find one or two in a gun shop--if you'll send me the name of the shop I will contact them directly.