• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2 Free MAGS & MAG Pouch.

Dustin

imported post

Aran wrote:
But in the end, it's still an XD, when you should have gone Glock ;)

ROFL !!!

Ok Here's your weight vest to keep yourHEAD from taking you into space.

IW_longvestfrontlg.jpg

I would suspend you for making a troll comment like that !

Go derail some other topic with your Block Ego. :cuss:

Seriously, You made a completely OFF TOPIC remark. That's Spam. Grow up.

Dustin

imported post

I don't care about you Glock EGO's. Just don't derail my topic with it for absolutley NO REASON at all except to please yourselves. That's just immature and ridiculous.

I got kids of my own to raise, I sure don't feel like doing the same here.

darthmord

imported post

I happen to have a XD listed on my christmas list :cool:

Maybe for once I'll get in on one of these deals. My last couple of purchases I missed out on the specials that occurred a few months later.

Dustin

imported post

darthmord wrote:
I happen to have a XD listed on my christmas list :cool:

Maybe for once I'll get in on one of these deals. My last couple of purchases I missed out on the specials that occurred a few months later.

Same here with the missing out.

I don't wait around when I won't something. So I miss out on waiting for Holiday Deals. :uhoh:

AbNo

imported post

Bravo_Sierra wrote:
CrossFire wrote:
Aran wrote:
But in the end, it's still an XD, when you should have gone Glock ;)
Go ask Plaxico what he thinks of Glocks now.

Don't dirty Glock's name with total morons.

This also goes with the swat guy video where he shoots himself in the leg.

THIS (finger) is your safety.
You mean Lee Paige?

Seriously, I haven't heard of XDs doing the kB! thing, except for one guy using hand loads.

I also haven't heard of anyone shooting themselves in the leg with an XD, unlock the big G there. :)

As far as the safety, I seem to recall a wise man once saying "The safety is the thing between your ears." :p

:lol:

richarcm

imported post

I bought my XD9 "used" last week and it came with the 2 mags and all of the other goodies. I'm guessing it was bought and immediately put up for sale.

Dustin

imported post

richarcm wrote:
I bought my XD9 "used" last week and it came with the 2 mags and all of the other goodies. I'm guessing it was bought and immediately put up for sale.

Huh ?

All XD's & XDM's come with, 2 Mags, 2x Mag Pouch, Easy Mag Loader, Holster, and Cleaning Rod.

richarcm

imported post

Dustin wrote:
richarcm wrote:
I bought my XD9 "used" last week and it came with the 2 mags and all of the other goodies.  I'm guessing it was bought and immediately put up for sale. 

Huh ?

All XD's & XDM's come with, 2 Mags, 2x Mag Pouch, Easy Mag Loader, Holster, and Cleaning Rod.

I got robbed!!!! :)

Dustin

imported post

richarcm wrote:
Dustin wrote:
richarcm wrote:

Huh ?

I got robbed!!!! :)

Was it New In Box ?

If so it should have looked like this; Without the XDM of course :p

scaled.php

scaled.php