• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A lovely combination of stupid

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I wasn't complaining of a lack of ability. I know quite well where and how to find such services. I'm opting to trust someone else here to maintain privacy but still confirm validity. But if this is to be snuffed to preserve the calling of my integrity into question, then I call much b******t on my accusers.

TFred

imported post

ixtow wrote:
I don't have an account at THR, so they don't know about this yet:
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=5148216

Taxpayer, they supposedly paid for the non-existent gift cards with money donated by gun-hate organizations and with property confiscations. The latter being a very shady enterprise. I'm sure all of the JBTs were still drawing taxpayer paychecks for being there...
I posted a link over there back to this thread.

TFred

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Welp, that ship has sailed. I offered what proof I had, and was prevented from sharing it in the manner I saw fit to. Again, I meet insults and hostility from the supposed allies...

A challenege to a man's integrity followed by a refusal to meet his evidence... It speaks for itself. I'm done here.

Walleye

imported post

Bad pics are still pics and they'd be interesting to see regardless. I for one think it's absolutely awesome you bitch slapped a bunch of thugs in SWAT gear with a cardboard sign... :cool:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Walleye wrote:
Bad pics are still pics and they'd be interesting to see regardless. I for one think it's absolutely awesome you bitch slapped a bunch of thugs in SWAT gear with a cardboard sign... :cool:

Pretty much what it amounted to, wasn't it.

Good job, Ix.

KansasMustang

imported post

That's awesome Ixtow, good on ya fella'. Wonder where those fella's come from. Fer s*&t sake. Guess if it that kinda thing happens here I may just have to take up the gauntlet you've thrown down and try it for myself. !!! Again,,you Da MAN!!

AllAmerican

imported post

ixtow wrote:
I don't have an account at THR, so they don't know about this yet:
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=5148216

Taxpayer, they supposedly paid for the non-existent gift cards with money donated by gun-hate organizations and with property confiscations. The latter being a very shady enterprise. I'm sure all of the JBTs were still drawing taxpayer paychecks for being there...
Join up over there brother. Join DCDC too. I keep the same nym at all of them so I wont be hard to find.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ixtow wrote:
I don't have an image host account of any sort.

If the pics were better, I'd make it public. But it's really not worth wasting that much bandwidth, they're not good pics. Figured I'd send it to you to confirm I'm not a liar. but if you'd rather not see, that's fine too.

email is typed up, attachments added, awaiting an email addres to send it to.

No, my friend is not a posert/participant at OCDO. You guys couldn't put up with him anyway.
There are many available free methods of linking pictures - take your pick.

Yata hey

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

It's nice that you keep pointing out a way for me to have no privacy on this matter.

My intent was only to demonstrate veracity to the challenger of my integrity. No, I don't have photographic evidence of every event that occured. And that pisses me off cuz he was just standing there with the camera like a deer in the headlights. I guess his brain quit working due to the extremes of the situation. I guess he was expecting me to be shot dead on the sidewalk. But as a plus, they never did actually point the weapons at me in spite of being 'at the ready.'

MetalChris

imported post

ixtow wrote:
It's nice that you keep pointing out a way for me to have no privacy on this matter.
ZOMG! Don't post a picture of yourself on the interwebz! Teh (insert something irrational here) will happen!11oenoenoen1!!111!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

MetalChris wrote:
ixtow wrote:
ZOMG! Don't post a picture of yourself on the interwebz! Teh (insert something irrational here) will happen!11oenoenoen1!!111!
You forgot "eleventyone"

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ixtow wrote:
Welp, that ship has sailed. I offered what proof I had, and was prevented from sharing it in the manner I saw fit to. Again, I meet insults and hostility from the supposed allies...

A challenege to a man's integrity followed by a refusal to meet his evidence... It speaks for itself. I'm done here.
Sorry that you think that desiring open confirmation is insulting and hostile.

Who is it that is refusing - we are an open forum for a reason - anecdotal stories of this level demand support or wilt under inspection. We have all seen it before and while I have no wish for disappointment here, the readership deserves better than because "I said so."

Yata hey

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Well, I tried to appease my character assassinators, but photobucket resizes images too small to be useful. Why I would decide to give in to their tyranny, but not the cops, is beyond me...

FogRider

imported post

Hey man, I just wanted to see the pictures, and at the time of my suggestion you had not asked for privacy. No need to get all defensive about it.

Now, if you want privacy, open the pictures up in paint (I'm assuming you don't have other editing programs, I could be wrong) and put a spot over your face. Or, if you want to trust me, I can throw them in photoshop and do a professional blur/pixelation.

Or just say there is no way we are seeing the pictures, whatever.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

The point is, I don't want to link to my account name. Having my face seen isn't a concern.

I have already cropped the images to a suitable size. if YOU want to stick them on YOUR photobucket, flickr, whatever, that's fine. "ixtow' is a username I don't use anywehre else anymore, and with the amount of hatemail I get from anti-gun trolls from this forum, I would like to keep my newer names out of circulation.

Is that so much to ask? Sheesh!

Besides, you can't even see my face in the pics.

FogRider

imported post

No, it's not to much to ask, but it was honestly a little unclear about what you were asking. I don't know if my email is visible in my profile, but if you want to send them to maintenancedude2000 [at] yahoo dot com, I can certainly host them.