Thread: Gilbert AZ homeowners shoots intruder...

Post imported post appears the youngster picked the wrong house......

Mulligan's Valley

Post imported post

It's funny, I think Gilbert and Coolidge are 2 of the most safe and peaceful feeling communities that I've been to in Arizona, so much so that I almost felt silly OCing there. Yet both were involved in this story. Just goes to show you that you should always be armed I guess.
    The most important lesson I have learned from my time in the freedom movement and further studying it is that trying to create an organization without preventing the issues caused by narcissistic sociopaths and democracy is a lot like heading to sea in a sieve. It'll never work.

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Campaign Veteran
    Lobelville, Tennessee, USA

Post imported post

The one perp took hits in the face and torso, and has NON life threatening wounds? What was the homeowner using, RAT SHOT? These are BIG rats, load up 00 buck.

Crime free zones only exist in the land of Utopia. I can't find it on the map.

Lone Star Veteran
    Seattle-ish, Washington, USA

Post imported post

This makes me feel better about carrying while I'm at home. I'd rather not need to worry about arming myself while the criminal attempts to break in.