• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Get-together in Frankenmuth

SQLtables

imported post

Alright, hopefully third times a charm for setting something up in Frankenmuth. There was interest in another thread to get together on the 27th, so let's set that as the tentative date. I'd say around 11 or 12 would be good, so we can eat, and walk around to some shops.

Anyway, this is a lot of notice, and to the best of my knowledge there isn't a big festival that day and it isn't the start of a major hunting season, so there's no excuses this time :cuss::D ...except snow...

So, let's do it!

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

Actually now that I think of that date specifically I already have tickets to the college hockey tournament at the Joe. I'm not that far from you either and the wife and I love going up there. Hopefully if your up for another time We'll make it out there with ya.

SQLtables

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
Also, prime to to start coyote hunting end of the month. After deer season is winding down and over. It's full time coyote season. Anyone with me?

FINE!!! I'm getting together with myself then! You guys have fun shooting those poor defenseless, cute, tasty, delicious, filling, wonde.....

ruger45

imported post

SQLtables wrote:
Generaldet wrote:
Also, prime to to start coyote hunting end of the month. After deer season is winding down and over. It's full time coyote season. Anyone with me?

FINE!!! I'm getting together with myself then! You guys have fun shooting those poor defenseless, cute, tasty, delicious, filling, wonde.....
shee.where?over there!!BANG.you hit it good job:celebrate.i thought you had a girlfriend so you should not have to play with your self or date your self.oh sh!@ did i type that out loud.

SQLtables

imported post

ruger45 wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
Generaldet wrote:

shee.where?over there!!BANG.you hit it good job:celebrate.i thought you had a girlfriend so you should not have to play with your self or date your self.oh sh!@ did i type that out loud.
Well, that doesn't mean I don't find myself alone more often than I should.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

SQLtables wrote:
ruger45 wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
Generaldet wrote:

Besides he's the best he's ever had!

SQLtables

imported post

Venator wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
ruger45 wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
Generaldet wrote:

Absolutely! I don't need Guns and Buns to survive.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

SQLtables wrote:
Venator wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
ruger45 wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
Generaldet wrote:

Man oh man is that an inside joke. But remember you don't need spices to eat food, but it makes it more fun.;)

SQLtables

imported post

Venator wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
Venator wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
ruger45 wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
Generaldet wrote:

Man oh man is that an inside joke. But remember you don't need spices to eat food, but it makes it more fun.;)
OH, I definitely don't disagree with that!

MrsRuger45

imported post

Are we setting up something official for 12/27 in F'muth?? We have another event to go to that evening & I think I might have my niece during the day, not sure yet if my brother has to work. Trying to get things on the calendar here!! :)

SQLtables

imported post

MrsRuger45 wrote:
Are we setting up something official for 12/27 in F'muth?? We have another event to go to that evening & I think I might have my niece during the day, not sure yet if my brother has to work. Trying to get things on the calendar here!! :)
Who knows, it seems people are afraid to come up to Frankenmuth :p

Seriously though, I don't know.. I'm OK with the date, but nobody else ever seems interested..

Michigander

imported post

I can make it on the 27th, or pretty much any other weekend date. Even if only a few people show up, it doesn't matter. Only takes 2 people to call it a meeting. :)

ruger45

imported post

has anyone set aa time yet.it would be better for mrs.ruger and i if it was around noon.we could meet at tonys and eat and then to frankenmuth and fart around.

SQLtables

imported post

ruger45 wrote:
has anyone set aa time yet.it would be better for mrs.ruger and i if it was around noon.we could meet at tonys and eat and then to frankenmuth and fart around.

Noon sounds good to me. Let's officially make it noon.

Tonys in Birch Run? It's not too far off I-75, so that might work as a good place to meet up, and then drive into Frankenmuth, assuming people are all set as far as transporting goes. Otherwise we could just find some place in Frankenmuth to eat. To be honest, I haven't OCed in any of the restaurants here.