• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Get-together in Frankenmuth

SQLtables

imported post

OK, so we're meeting at Tony's around noon then.

For anybody who doesn't know, here is a map to Tony's in Birch Run,headWest off of I-75;it'll be on your right.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=tonys+birch+run+mi&sll=35.317366,-94.658203&sspn=20.659837,29.794922&ie=UTF8&ll=43.268956,-83.777275&spn=0.048748,0.082912&z=13&iwloc=A

After we eat, we can just convoy to Frankenmuth, or even shop around Birch Run I suppose. It's probably about 10-15 minutes into Frankenmuth from Tony's, so I guess it's up to the group what we do.

ruger45

imported post

SQLtables wrote:

For anybody who doesn't know, here is a map to Tony's in Birch Run,headWest off of I-75;it'll be on your right.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=tonys+birch+run+mi&sll=35.317366,-94.658203&sspn=20.659837,29.794922&ie=UTF8&ll=43.268956,-83.777275&spn=0.048748,0.082912&z=13&iwloc=A

After we eat, we can just convoy to Frankenmuth, or even shop around Birch Run I suppose. It's probably about 10-15 minutes into Frankenmuth from Tony's, so I guess it's up to the group what we do.
i have to go to frankenmuth so i can go to the chocalete store for some goog candy and the cheese store

SQLtables

imported post

ruger45 wrote:
SQLtables wrote:

i have to go to frankenmuth so i can go to the chocalete store for some goog candy and the cheese store
Then it's settled....

sexfreak

imported post

why is everyone wants to meet up for breakfast at lunch time? so consufing. if someone reminds me I will go.

everyone needs1lb of bacon to clog your heart

Michigander

imported post

It was the smallest turn out I have seen yet. Only 3 people total. But it was still nice, and of course completely uneventful. As I always say, you need only 2 people to call it a meet up. :cool:

I strongly encourage everyone to consider making small and convenient meetings like this in their areas on a regular basis. OCing by yourself is of course great, but the point of a meeting is that you can talk about OC, and others will hear it. Even if you don't engage anyone in a conversation, others WILL hear and see you, and more people WILL be enlightened. :)

Michigander

imported post

Don't be shy, come out unarmed if you want! No one says you have to carry. :)

Small turn outs are indeed fine, but the more MOC folks per meeting the better. :cool:

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

Well I didn't get there until 1pm. Figured by then everyone had left already. After a great breakfast my wife and her sister dragged me to the coach store for an hour or more for purse shopping. No problems as usual, I tried to keep an eye out but didn't see anyone. What time did you guys hang around till?

Michigander

imported post

We were there till well after 1. Too bad we didn't spot each other, but it's not all bad. You must have gone over to another corner of the place, causing even more people to see us there. :cool: