• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Toy

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

3097589094_69dbb3cd40.jpg

3096750429_7cdd012576.jpg

diesel556

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

From wikipedia, "The blowback action allows the barrel to remain solidly fixed to the frame".

Nice! That thing must be super accurate for a SD gun. When I was a kid the first gun I wanted was a CZ pistol.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

This handgun is wicked accurate. Jeff at Cascade Arms (formerly Larry's) in Olympia ordered it for me, very reasonable too. I'd get one, they are rocking awesome guns!

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

diesel556 wrote:
Ack. I was confusing yours with the CZ-83.

I just realized that this must be the infamous CZ from your Community transit thread.
It is indeed the infamous CZ from the CT thread. Plus one of two guns I had with me that day that played no major role in the stop. The deputy acknowledged the gun and left it alone. He told me later in the full flap holster he didn't know if it was some sort of mag pouch or what.