• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO's Aaron Poffenberger will be on Houston Radio AM 1050 Talkshow Thursday, Dec. 11th

akpoff

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I'm scheduled to be on a local Houston radio talk show to discuss the Texas Open Carry effort.

Show: The Christian Politician
Time: 10:00 am (CST)
Length: about 1 hour
Station: AM 1050 (Houston area)
Streaming broadcast: http://www.kchnradio.com/

I'll try to get a copy from the station to post afterward, or at least permission to do so. If someone could record the show live from the internet that would be a big help. We might have to provide our own copy.

Please listen in and give me feedback and comments privately or here in the forums. I'm scheduled to present the same material as a talk next week at a Rotary Club in Seabrook (near Houston) and possibly in other venues.

--Aaron Poffenberger

Texas OpenCarry Working Group Legislative Operations Officer

akpoff

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Thanks, xg45_in_TX! I've received a lot of very nice compliments.

More importantly, though, is their support for OC. Many people have expressed their surprise when they learn that Texas is one of six.