• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

is there a problem?

67GT390FB

imported post

is there a problem about posting a link to a fox news article about a potential new firearm that really doesn't look like a firearm and asking the hypothetical question about how it would be classified for open carry under virginia law?

can someone please enlighten me as to why it is was taken down?

joe

TFred

imported post

67GT390FB wrote:
is there a problem about posting a link to a fox news article about a potential new firearm that really doesn't look like a firearm and asking the hypothetical question about how it would be classified for open carry under virginia law?

can someone please enlighten me as to why it is was taken down?

joe
Looks like your post was moved to an existing thread on the General Discussion forum. Probably makes sense, since it wasn't particularly a Virginia subject.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=19174&forum_id=65&jump_to=319174#p319174

TFred

67GT390FB

imported post

ok i c the problem it was a GBKB(guy behind key board) issue. generally the post will be there and say moved or the links will take you to the new post. i was just following the new reply links and getting an error message.

thanks,

Joe