• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Amazing

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

jbeck wrote:
But what about props to the woman in his life? She bought him a rolex and is cool with guns around her daughter!!! I'llbet she's a gun nut too.... Where's her credit??? Wish I could find me one of those. I for one think she must be one hell of a catch!:lol:

Ah, thats nothing. My wife arms our children. ;)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Definitely does not seem that they banned/deleted him. In fact only a very few negative comments - most don't even refer to his gun.

Curious.

Yata ehy

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Actually, it seems like the mod told that gettocard person (politely, of course) to deal with it or go to another thread.

Edit: Based on a snippet of conversation in that thread I'm positive that is not the forum the OP was referring to in his original post.

gman11377

imported post

Sorry for the confusion, will clarify. Timezone was the forum that I was banned from, and TRF is the forum that I now post at. TRF has shown itself to be much more friendly, open, and welcoming. Yes the mods at TRF did actually ask/tell the harrasser to go elsewhere, and pm'ed me to ask about things. Have posted other pictures to TRF some featuring firearms and no problems. For those intrepid searchers, look for another picture post of mine on TRF featuring a new member here (Jbeck) and her christmas present.:what:(BTW I am being smacked for typing this)

Also amusing is how the "ghettocard" person caused such a stink on Timezone, and then followed and registered at TRF just to continue harrasing me. Hope this makes things clear.

D

Malum Prohibitum

imported post

gman11377 wrote:
I'm in Valdosta, and have visited GCO, and gapacking, will sign up for GCO as soon as I get past the holidays with my wallet intact?

We'll be waiting over at www.GeorgiaCarry.org !!!

For $15 a year, GCO is severely underfunded, but it has accomplished amazing things. For the life of me, I cannot understand why anybody who carries a gun would not be a member.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

gman11377 wrote:
Sorry for the confusion, will clarify. Timezone was the forum that I was banned from, and TRF is the forum that I now post at. ....snip...

(BTW I am being smacked for typing this)
Appreciate the clarification.

Smacking is the price we pay for being such nice guys. :D

Yata hey

rmodel65

imported post

you do know he does GCO for free? its an all volunteer organization, i think hes just trying to jump start the thought process imho

Malum Prohibitum

imported post

Pointman wrote:
The services are not offered to us for free. The last GCO "I just want to help" attorney I spoke with on behalf of someone in WI started at $25,000.
That was not me . . .

rscottie

imported post

The child is obviously in danger....why if the OC were to have to draw his weapon,his elbow is liable to knock her silly!

I suggest all hugs to be on the side opposite to your carry side! :D