• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Possibility of a job...

FogRider

imported post

Other than the afore mentioned ideas, I don't think there is going to be anything specific. You're just going to have to ask the prospective employer.

Hiredgun30

imported post

hey seabolt.. i just moved to phoenix... i work at a motel.. i get to carry oc/cc and they purchased a brand new kevlar vest for me... and i live on property..lol

I can carry 24/7

IdahoCorsair

State Researcher
imported post

Hiredgun30 wrote:
hey seabolt.. i just moved to phoenix... i work at a motel.. i get to carry oc/cc and they purchased a brand new kevlar vest for me... and i live on property..lol

I can carry 24/7
oh joy. the job includes kevlar? Knowing what I do about Phoenix, I don't think you're kidding. Dang. :shock: Hope you have good training too!

IdahoCorsair

State Researcher
imported post

diesel556 wrote:
It sounds like you have it taken care of, but most gun stores let their employees OC
except those 'big' stores like Cabela's, Sportsman's, Walmart etc... where even CC will get you fired. :banghead: