• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Florist shop robbed in Va Beach

KBCraig

imported post

Seems like an odd business to target for robbery. From my experience, most florists deal with credit cards, not cash.

DocDaddy

imported post

Yes, that is odd that he committed the crime right after they opened, when the register is nearly empty... which is why he took the lady's money as well. Yes, I also currently live in that area, that place is approx. 800 ft from where I live, which is in the same exactparking lot where the UC LEO was killed a few months back during the drug sting. Damn this area!

C

ccloud43

imported post

I live close to this on too, and have gotten flowers for the wife from there.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Maybe not a lot of cash in the register but very few customers, likely none, when a florist shop first opens.

Yata hey