• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chief Glock-be-gone-ski

trevorthebusdriver

imported post

On Tuesday I saw Seattle Chief of Police Gil Kerlikowske outside of the downtown Nordstrom's ringing a bell for The Salvation Army. It was all I could do not to ask him, "Did you ask Santa to bring you a new Glock for Christmas?". :celebrate

IanB

imported post

Maybe he's got one of them neato flourescent colored tasers that look like star trek phasers since he can't be trusted with grown-up tools.

royAG46

imported post

What's he gonna do about it? Beat the shit out of you, take your gun, illegally arrest you and hand you a civil suit on a platter? Just make sure you have your recorder on- I want audio:celebrate

Flanders007

imported post

trevorthebusdriver wrote:
On Tuesday I saw Seattle Chief of Police Gil Kerlikowske outside of the downtown Nordstrom's ringing a bell for The Salvation Army. It was all I could do not to ask him, "Did you ask Santa to bring you a new Glock for Christmas?". :celebrate
I can just see the potential YouTube video.

::straight face::
"Hi Cheif! Great to see, you. My nephew wants to be a police officer, and really likes you. He really wants a police hat and badge for Christmas. I know he's not with me, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind telling us (while you are holding the camera "recording" up) and tell him what you want for Christmas.... I mean, other than your Glock back"

ROFL