Thread: Interesting

Montgomery, Alabama, USA

Post imported post

"Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Southeast, Missouri, USA

Post imported post

The issue is clearly not with LEOs but with state and federal legislators. If those baboons passed a law that read that every man over 35 years of age, in excess of 6' tall with green eyes can get a lifetimes CC permit and carry in any of the 50 states with that permit, damn right I'm signing up for it. I'm not calling my legislators and say, "I'll only accept that deal when everyone else gets the same deal." Now I would certainly continue the fight to expand that appropriate, constitutional matter to include all of my fellow citizens, but who's going to say no to that deal?

It is much the same here with the additional intrusion of the several LEO unions into the legislative process. But as we have seen time and again, the opinions of union leaders and the LEO brass is significantly different from that of the LEOs on the street in the majority of cases.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."