• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Breakfast - Tri-City Area (Richmonders welcomed)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Of course - gotta eat somewhere. :)

Is this the right one?
IHOP 12251 Bermuda Crossroad Ln
Chester, VA 23831 Map

(804) 768-9077
Yata hey

riverrat10k

imported post

Sorry guys, catch me next time. I will be open carrying my Franchi 12 ga. in the Chickahominy swamps tomorrow.

Full moon tonight and snowstorms to the northwest. The ducks are flying.

Hope everyone has a nice holiday

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

riverrat10k wrote:
Sorry guys, catch me next time. I will be open carrying my Franchi 12 ga. in the Chickahominy swamps tomorrow.

Good luck - no sky bustin' :lol:

Yata hey

SFDoc

imported post

skidmark wrote:
Gonna have to miss this one.

stay safe.

skidmark
riverrat10k wrote:

Sorry you can't make it. Grape and I (and anyone else that shows) will do the best we can to cover for ya.

sidestreet

imported post

I'd love to, but i'm just dead tired, just got off of work, don't know if thispost will even go out. December is killin' me! Really enjoyed Pino's Tuesday night. Sorry we didn't get to converse much SFDoc. Have a great time!!!