• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man sprays 'toilet-papering' teens with fox pee

Carnivore

imported post

I think I'd try to identify where some of the kids reside, and return the favor to the parents that can't control their offspring,, after several sets of cut tires/sugar in the family car gas tank/ roofing nails in the front yard by the handfulls,tons of fun huh??

I once had some worthless little Bast#@ds living across the streetfromme in Delaware, and during the course of one of their paintball fights, one of em ran up my driveway to hide behind one of my vehicles, and the dumbazzes followed through with a volley of different colored splatters all over my car, and Garage door.. I arrived home while the stuff was still wet and commenced to Chewing Ass on the kids/parents/ and shortly after the cops arrived, I propped my lawn chairs for me and the cop to relax in and watch the kids and parents clean all the afore mentioned mess up.. I followed up with all concerned still present by stating if i ever see someone out in front of my home pointing anything with the resemblance of a firearm towards my vehicles or home, my first and natural reaction is going to meet the threat with the only kind of firearms I own, and they fire real ammunition, and said think next time kids, I don't own a paintball gun !!

The officer agreed and told the parents and kids, This man has a right to defend his property and family against what he may truely believe is a deadly threat, hemay nothave time to worry about identifying the difference between a play gun and a real one..