• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Military carry.

Vegassteve

imported post

pitythefools wrote:
were all allowed OUR opinions.

KMA

That much is true. Except when you state opinion as fact then you need to back it up. Again facts? You might as well be part of the brady center.

Oh and I wont be so nice as to spell.

KISS MY ASS

scorpioajr

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:
thoughtpolice wrote:
you didnt address what else I said. Mental illness was not understand at that time.
Neither were "assault weapons" but we fight for our rights to keep them.

Would you want these individuals stripped of their rights to free speech, or freedom of religion? How about their right against unlawful search and seizure. Their right to remain silent? Their right to vote?

I stand by my previous post. Let the people keep their arms if they wish.

Doug Huffman wrote:
Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth.
Well, no.I love those rights too. But felons losesome of those rights too, Im good with it. Im not saying I dont think we should have guns, but its ignorance to think that someone with schizo-effective disorderthat exhibitsviolent tendencies should have a gun. Thats just common sense to me. I do believe good peopleshould be armed. Thats a sliding scale..... Why is it on this site a different opinion is a bad thing? Dont you think we can all learn from eachother, regardless of opinion?
Yes - I feel there is ALWAYS room for improvement and learning, as a whole. Now, to get to the meat:

ThoughtPolice, UNFORTUNATELY, you make a valid point. Mentioning things like the "Wagon" and new insights to mental illness being connected to biometrics rather than what a bad voo-doo chicken you ate after securing the cannons under the deck... NO i don't believe the constitution should be re-written. The POINT, is: THAT is how the founding fathers wanted it, period. constitution rules. People like you, thoughtpolice, came in and saw all these fundamental issues and began re working the constitution, instead of moving to Canada.

"Agree with the Constitution, or be gone!" ???, No, just show some respect for the rules of the land that you currently reside in, don't' try to change them like very law maker has tried to. it pisses everyone off who is trying to live the way the founders intended us to.

Very similar to entering my father-in-laws home. i don't believe in praying before a meal, but instead of voicing WHY i feel its dumb or a waste of time, i RESPECTFULLY bow my head and zip-my lip. Why? because i am in HIS home.

This is America. The Right to bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed.

Pitythefools: (looks like you got it, below post)
SARGE: Thank You.

PS- nice to see you posting again TP, your the man. Even IF your .45 cal is ONLY an 11mm... :lol:
ALSO, not that i am a caliber driven, CFP-holdin', mustache-wantin' guy like ThoughtPolice, BUT - the guy OBVIOUSLY has some insight/opinions concerning the 2A and "Shall Issues CWPs", but he's makes some valid points. :uhoh:

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
Why is it on this site a different opinion is a bad thing? Dont you think we can all learn from eachother, regardless of opinion?
Ihope that you don't thinkthatI see others differing opinions as bad.

I respect and valueyour opinion, and simply wanted to state mine so we couldunderstand one another better.

SGT Jensen does not attack others based on opinion alone.

...unless they are Marines. :p

scorpioajr

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Yes - I feel there is ALWAYS room for improvement and learning, as a whole. Now, to get to the meat:

ThoughtPolice, UNFORTUNATELY, you make a valid point. Mentioning things like the "Wagon" and new insights to mental illness being connected to biometrics rather than what a bad voo-doo chicken you ate after securing the cannons under the deck... NO i don't believe the constitution should be re-written. The POINT, is: THAT is how the founding fathers wanted it, period. constitution rules. People like you, thoughtpolice, came in and saw all these fundamental issues and began re working the constitution, instead of moving to Canada.

"Agree with the Constitution, or be gone!" ???, No, just show some respect for the rules of the land that you currently reside in, don't' try to change them like very law maker has tried to. it pisses everyone off who is trying to live the way the founders intended us to.

Very similar to entering my father-in-laws home. i don't believe in praying before a meal, but instead of voicing WHY i feel its dumb or a waste of time, i RESPECTFULLY bow my head and zip-my lip. Why? because i am in HIS home.

This is America. The Right to bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed.

Pitythefools: (looks like you got it, below post)
SARGE: Thank You.

PS- nice to see you posting again TP, your the man. Even IF your .45 cal is ONLY an 11mm... :lol:
ALSO, not that i am a caliber driven, CFP-holdin', mustache-wantin' guy like ThoughtPolice, BUT - the guy OBVIOUSLY has some insight/opinions concerning the 2A and "Shall Issues CWPs", but he's makes some valid points. :uhoh:

" Mr. 9mm, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.":p
33543944_350x350_Front.jpg
Lol - i hear ya. :lol:

Vegassteve

imported post

pitythefools wrote:
Vegassteve wrote:
pitythefools wrote:
were all allowed OUR opinions.

KMA

That much is true. Except when you state opinion as fact then you need to back it up. Again facts? You might as well be part of the brady center.

Oh and I wont be so nice as to spell.

KISS MY ASS
take your meds, dont jump to conclusions.
some here have become angry.

PTSD and lack of support and treatment is a sad result of what those persons have had to face and endure. In my poor attempt to understand something that I cannot I used the word "FREEKS" as a label. MY bad. I have clearly offended someone here. not my intent.

Honorable service is due much respect and gratitude. Thanks for those who serve and sacrifice.

Abandoned service members who suffer mental illness is a shame to our government.
The lack of respect to service members by all in our society including myself is a shame on ourselves.

The lack of respect to local athority (COPS. TEACHERS, CLERGY, PARENTS) is pitiful.
And we all have done it.

Having worked with the mentally ill in my capacity I have seen behavior that is not reasonable and just way out there.

As for facts, it is illegal and unethical for me to use my experience with those that I know about specifically. To post or tell about specific persons and events is to violate promises and trust. If you want facts do your own research. My opinion is my opinion.

So go get a beer out of the fridge on your porch and chill. I think the world will be here tomorrow.

KMA
(HA HA)

You made the label of all ex mil as freaks. Then you made the label of too many regular peoplewithout training. Now you pretend to work for the mentally ill. I did not ask for any specifics just facts to back up your two claims. You then decide you cant divulge any facts but say they are out there for me to google. Not my job you are the asshole that made the claim as fact NOT opinion. Again I will ask for facts to back your claims.

And in your feeble cry to say you meant no harm you again place a label against people, by saying WE all do it. No we do not all do it. You are again more of an anti gun person than one for it.

G

imported post

Pitythefools, my ADHD kicked in on like line 2......hook a brotha up and paraphrase!