• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open or Concealed Carry by Idaho CC Permit holder

jcrowther

imported post

I lived in Utah for 10 years and love the State. My work has taken my residence to SE Idaho, but I spend several days each week in Utah. As I understand the rules Utah will acknowlege my Idaho Concealed Carry permit. IF somone knows otherwise, I'd appreciate the heads up. Mymain question is will Utah Law allow a non resident( Idaho, in my case)out of State recognized CC permit to carry open? I don't go out of my way to draw attention and prefer to conceal, but would like to have an idea of where the boundaries are.. I want to keep my relationship with the State friendly.

ALSO...If anyone can providethe section of the Utah code that identifies what States are recoginized by Utah, it would be appreciated.