Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open carry lunch Valley Coney Flint

Post imported post

The use of force is a last resort. One aspect of violence is that it is unpredictable. Although your initial intention may be to use limited force, once you have engaged in violence the consequences are unpredictable. Violence always brings about unexpected results and almost always provokes retaliation.

Dalai Lama

http://www.generalnewsgroup.com/

Post imported post

notice jerry standing in the back.... i wonder where hes going?:what:

Post imported post

He is on his way out the door after being asked to "cover up his gun, 'cause a couple of ladies had complained and didn't like it.

It's just gotta be "ME"..... or maybe it's the hat, I just don't know but 10 people with guns and.... I'm the one who gets picked..... it's ok though, I consoled myself with desert at Halo burger.... boston cooler.

I was nice to meet you all and hope to see you again.

Post imported post

WARCHILD wrote:

He is on his way out the door after being asked to "cover up his gun, 'cause a couple of ladies had complained and didn't like it.

It's just gotta be "ME"..... or maybe it's the hat, I just don't know but 10 people with guns and.... I'm the one who gets picked..... it's ok though, I consoled myself with desert at Halo burger.... boston cooler.

I was nice to meet you all and hope to see you again.
    He is not as Handsome as Ventor Venator!You now the Guy the women croon for!

Post imported post

WARCHILD wrote:

Maybe it was the size...some women are afraid of the size:what:

Post imported post

Possible, but not probable. Don't let this event discourage the newer people from oc'ing. Things like this happen to me quite often in the last few months. Also, it was "MY" choice to leave, I was not asked to leave, just cover my gun. But keep in mind it can happen to anyone, anytime. Just stay calm and react to the situation however you are most comfortable with.

Post imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
    Possible, but not probable. Don't let this event discourage the newer people from oc'ing. Things like this happen to me quite often in the last few months. Also, it was "MY" choice to leave, I was not asked to leave, just cover my gun. But keep in mind it can happen to anyone, anytime. Just stay calm and react to the situation however you are most comfortable with.
    Never happened to the goodlooking guy [ Venator! ] :what:

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

I don't know about that, but Jerry and I have different auras....yin and yang. Good and evil, black and white, right and wrong...should I go on??
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Next time I'll hide my ugly old self in the middle of the pack. Or maybe we should put me at my own table so as not to reflect on the rest of the pack. :P

Post imported post

I've been suggesting that for years now:P.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    I've been suggesting that for years now:P.
    He can sit with me at KIDS table !

Post imported post

Don't chew with your mouth open and don't spill your milk, there are people starving in China.

Post imported post

Head shot for the talk show. I cleaned it up the best I could. If you want me to take it down let me know.

Post imported post

With my laptop in the closed position not Bad ! :celebrate

Post imported post

OMG, notice the evil in those eyes.......(note to self, don't smoke crack before show)

Post imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
    OMG, notice the evil in those eyes.......(note to self, don't smoke crack before show)
    I will say that I had to manipulate the eyes as the flash caused major red eye. I'll work more on the eyes later. I also removed the shadow behind your head and took a few years off your face by touching up some of the wrinkles and blemishies. That took me hours of hard and painful work as I had to enlarge your face to pore size. I think I need a drink.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    WARCHILD wrote:
    I will say that I had to manipulate the eyes as the flash caused major red eye. I'll work more on the eyes later. I also removed the shadow behind your head and took a few years off your face by touching up some of the wrinkles and blemishies. That took me hours of hard and painful work as I had to enlarge your face to pore size. I think I need a drink.
    AMW had a preview think we may have a Match hope there's a reward !

Post imported post

FRIENDS..... I guess I'll have to work on this. I didn't see Venator post his pic..... must take longer to "dress" his pic up.

Post imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
    FRIENDS..... I guess I'll have to work on this. I didn't see Venator post his pic..... must take longer to "dress" his pic up.
    Just took a few seconds to touch up. When you start with near perfection it's easy work.
    We took these at the studio to post on the talk show web site with a brief bio. I need to get Ron's pic next.

Post imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
    John Walsh whats to know where you will be at 8:45 pm for live up date !

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    WARCHILD wrote:
    Just took a few seconds to touch up. When you start with near perfection it's easy work.
    Damm now my wifes in the MOOD after that seaGull look a like !

Post imported post

taxwhat wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    WARCHILD wrote:
    Damm now my wifes in the MOOD after that seaGull look a like !
    Your welcome!

Post imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
    I don't know the details, but if you were asked to cover up or leave, it's too bad everybody didn't stand up and walk out.

You're a customer too, and you might feel uncomfortable with your firearm covered...

Post imported post

SQLtables wrote:
    WARCHILD wrote:
    I don't know the details, but if you were asked to cover up or leave, it's too bad everybody didn't stand up and walk out.

You're a customer too, and you might feel uncomfortable with your firearm covered...
    IMO Now that We had some fun . Lets talk I for one Would have left one hangs we all hang ! Next IMO bad planning for meet if owner not contacted on OC [ private property] .Not enough leg work or preplanning OC needs good educational events think OCers got education on how quick they separated [ cast aside]a fellow member to wolf es .Just my '02 cents

Post imported post

Let's not put it in that perspective, please. Keep in mind.... it was MY choice to leave. Yes, it would have made a huge impact had the entire group got up and left. It had crossed my mind to ask them all if they wanted to relocate somewhere else, but I had another stop to make and would have left in a few minutes anyway. There were a lot of new people there and I am kinda glad they stayed and took the time to get to know each other and enjoy the experience. We all did make light of the whole situation (I made the first crack)... my intent to keep it lighthearted was to not discourage these new members from oc'ing again or hesitate to do so. The only reason I was singled out was, I was a late arrival and hence the two tables were full so we added a table at the end, placing me in the aisle. I was more exposed than the rest of the group sitting together (my big gun had nothing to do with it.:P) The complaining ladies were seated to my left and were in direct line of sight with my gun. They didn't like it and complained. The waitress even set a chair in the line of sight so as to block the ladies view. I told her no thanks, if my gun isn't welcome than neither am I. So I chose to leave and made my point that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast