• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry lunch Valley Coney Flint

LaVere

imported post

3104978751_4c881312a7.jpg

WARCHILD

imported post

notice jerry standing in the back.... i wonder where hes going?:what:

He is on his way out the door after being asked to "cover up his gun, 'cause a couple of ladies had complained and didn't like it.

It's just gotta be "ME"..... or maybe it's the hat, I just don't know but 10 people with guns and.... I'm the one who gets picked..... it's ok though, I consoled myself with desert at Halo burger.... boston cooler.

I was nice to meet you all and hope to see you again.

taxwhat

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
notice jerry standing in the back.... i wonder where hes going?:what:

He is on his way out the door after being asked to "cover up his gun, 'cause a couple of ladies had complained and didn't like it.

It's just gotta be "ME"..... or maybe it's the hat, I just don't know but 10 people with guns and.... I'm the one who gets picked..... it's ok though, I consoled myself with desert at Halo burger.... boston cooler.

I was nice to meet you all and hope to see you again.
He is not as Handsome as Ventor Venator!You now the Guy the women croon for!

conservative85

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:

Maybe it was the size...some women are afraid of the size:what:

WARCHILD

imported post

Possible, but not probable. Don't let this event discourage the newer people from oc'ing. Things like this happen to me quite often in the last few months. Also, it was "MY" choice to leave, I was not asked to leave, just cover my gun. But keep in mind it can happen to anyone, anytime. Just stay calm and react to the situation however you are most comfortable with.

taxwhat

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
Possible, but not probable. Don't let this event discourage the newer people from oc'ing. Things like this happen to me quite often in the last few months. Also, it was "MY" choice to leave, I was not asked to leave, just cover my gun. But keep in mind it can happen to anyone, anytime. Just stay calm and react to the situation however you are most comfortable with.
Never happened to the goodlooking guy [ Venator! ] :what:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I don't know about that, but Jerry and I have different auras....yin and yang. Good and evil, black and white, right and wrong...should I go on??

WARCHILD

imported post

Next time I'll hide my ugly old self in the middle of the pack. Or maybe we should put me at my own table so as not to reflect on the rest of the pack. :p

Venator

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
OMG, notice the evil in those eyes.......(note to self, don't smoke crack before show)
I will say that I had to manipulate the eyes as the flash caused major red eye. I'll work more on the eyes later. I also removed the shadow behind your head and took a few years off your face by touching up some of the wrinkles and blemishies. That took me hours of hard and painful work as I had to enlarge your face to pore size. I think I need a drink.

taxwhat

imported post

Venator wrote:
WARCHILD wrote:
OMG, notice the evil in those eyes.......(note to self, don't smoke crack before show)
I will say that I had to manipulate the eyes as the flash caused major red eye. I'll work more on the eyes later. I also removed the shadow behind your head and took a few years off your face by touching up some of the wrinkles and blemishies. That took me hours of hard and painful work as I had to enlarge your face to pore size. I think I need a drink.
AMW had a preview think we may have a Match hope there's a reward !

Venator

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
FRIENDS..... I guess I'll have to work on this. I didn't see Venator post his pic..... must take longer to "dress" his pic up.:cool:
Just took a few seconds to touch up. When you start with near perfection it's easy work.
We took these at the studio to post on the talk show web site with a brief bio. I need to get Ron's pic next.