Thread: Man claims to be shot by cat.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

It's the cat conspiracy to enslave us. Happy Caturday.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2008/12/...9116961/print/

Man: Cat shot me by mistake
    Published: Dec. 12, 2008 at 4:22 PM

EDEN, N.C., Dec. 12 (UPI) -- A North Carolina man who was shot in the thigh Friday at first blamed his cat and then himself.

Charlie Busick of Eden told sheriff's deputies that he had left his .45-caliber pistol on a love seat, the Greensboro News & Record reported. He said that the cat jumped on the seat and landed on the pistol, setting it off.

But he later denied the cat was responsible. Instead, he said, that he put his hand down on the seat for balance while he was standing up, landing on the gun.

Busick called a friend after the shooting to ask for a ride to the hospital.

Post imported post

What an idiot!:P

Post imported post

One more reason I'm a dog person. A dog would do the same thing, but the cat meant to.

Post imported post

on noez the Fark forums are bleeding over....

Anyone want to venture a guess on the model .45 ? yeah yeah I shouldn't go there...

Post imported post

FogRider wrote:
    One more reason I'm a dog person. A dog would do the same thing, but the cat meant to.
    The cat was framed, he would have done it, but he just didn't get the chance before the guy did it himself.

Banned

Post imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
    on noez the Fark forums are bleeding over....

Anyone want to venture a guess on the model .45 ? yeah yeah I shouldn't go there...
    lol

Post imported post

FogRider wrote:
    True, but I'm sure it was out of scientific curiosity. How else is a cat going to learn about bullet penetration?

Post imported post

No no, the cat really did do it, but then threatened to finish the job if the guy didn't lie to the police. Cats are crafty critters and WILL kill you in your sleep...

Post imported post

FogRider wrote:
    Fool! The intent was clearly of the gun, not the cat.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Obviously a felineous assault.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

A picture of the suspect.

Post imported post

Dang it, longwatch beat me to it.

Post imported post

Tomahawk get out of my brain. Seriously this is getting weird.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Obviously a felineous assault.
    [flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/E0PIdWdw15U&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Great pics, fellas!

I predict he will beat the rap by awhisker.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Great pics, fellas!

I predict he will beat the rap by a*whisker.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Wassamatter? You two postingrecordings against me because---the cat's got your tongue?

You're just jealous because you know purrfectly well those were witty kitty comments.

Post imported post

I can't believe you guys are pawing around at the topic clawing for puns about cats. Persianally I think it is silly and that we have milked it enough and manxed out this thread about some guy telling a tall tail. This is one for the litter box.

Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    I can't believe you guys are pawing around at the topic clawing for puns about cats. Persianally I think it is silly and that we have milked it enough and manxed out this thread about some guy telling a tall tail. This is one for the litter box.

Oh, that was good.