• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I was thinking about my reasons..

Dannytheman

imported post

I have been enjoying and absorbing all the threads. It's a lot to read as fast as I want to absorb it all.

My individual reasons are based on a true life experience. I was in the service and trained in firearms, but thought I didn't need that anymore!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Seegrist

This was my nightmare that changed my thinking!! I was at Springfield Mall with my wife and 2 young sons. Thank God we were at the other end and downstairs. It is hard to believe it was so long ago. I have had my CCL since then, and never, ever will be in a position to not defend my family.

I really like where this OC is going..

tdyoung58

imported post

Yes, and I, living in the peaceful Harrisburg suburbs feel exactly the same way