Thread: Newcomer Intro

Post imported post

Hello,

This is Steve, a newcomer to Washington Statefrom the great Old Dominion of Virginia. I've been apprehensive about the gun laws in this blue state beforemoving out herebut have been pleasantly surprised to see that the open carry movement is alive and well here.

I'ma strongproponent ofopen carry and made it a habit to open carry*everywhere* in Virginia. I'veenjoyed meeting new folks who support and believe in the same cause. Itappears I may have just missed your last meeting in Tukwila but I would definitely look forward to meeting y'all at the next event....

Stay safe,

Steve

Post imported post

Welcome to Washington and to OC.org. So what part of our "so blue it's turning purple from the lack of O2" state did you make it to? Take it easy and make sure to print off a few of those wonderful pamphlets about our gun laws.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/7906-1.html

Marcus

Post imported post

Welcome. As sirpuma said don't forget to print out, or at least read, the pamphlet. You can also get a bunch of good reading stuff at http://nwcdl.org in the downloads section.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

State Researcher

Post imported post

Welcome aboard, and please try to ignore the liberals in the Seattle-Olympia part of the Puget Sound. They are annoying, but with practice can be largely ignored:P

Post imported post

Welcome. I try not to worry if the state if Blue or Red (center-right red myself). If the guns laws are favorable the state is GOLDEN. Except for the Golden State, they most likely fit thePurple categorysirpuma mentioned. I've lived in Michigan and California will never go back to CALI, Michigan in a heartbeat, a more gun friendly state like WA even though it’s Blue (weird uh).
    Im proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.