• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Petition

hunter8657

imported post

I have been reading a little about the petition and was wondering if there is anything I can do to help move it along. Is there a way I can get a copy of the petition? I really want to get this passed and pull as many strings as I can.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

hunter8657 wrote:
So is there no hope for Florida to become an OC state.
Why do you say this? Have you organized to spread the word about the petion? Are you ready to give and help raise money to advertize the petiton?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I tried to do my part, but nobody here cares. It's becoming a NY. I'm leaving for a decent State as soon as I can.

commandrcody

imported post

Hello, I just found this site...REALLY HAPPY ABOUT IT....Where can I find the petition for OC in Florida? I'd really like to sign it and help out if I can.
Thanks.............

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

me = finally decided where he's moving OUT of gayfloridagay to.

Yes, I ended that sentence that way...