• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Springfield - Gateway Subway

Parapacker

imported post

If that Subway is in Gateway Mall, you are violating the mall rules and may be asked to leave. The mall managment has been very clear on their weapons policies.

Orygunner

imported post

No, he's talking about the one on Gateway street, right next to Cycle Gear behind Far Man and the Dari-Mart.

I've OC'd in there last summer a couple of times, and they don't even seem to bat an eye. Some of the patrons noticed though, but never said a word.

...Orygunner...

JBURGII

imported post

I have OCed the Junction City Subway as well.. noone noticed.. then again I have OCed in practically every business in town and so far the only ones I have had any 'negative response' with were Safeway and Bi-Mart and as soon as I finish my discussions with the various managers and such I will post a detailed report.. but despite the hesitance on the part of some lower level managers, they have at least been receptive to discussion and a lot of in the closet support..

We have had a few break-ins and robberies here inJC over the last couple of monthswhich is one of the things I have pointed out, folks.. this is why we carry.

J