• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

inspired by grassroots efforts.

tito887

imported post

I just wanted to share my pride over the work that all of you have done in edumacating the population and your fellow citizen about our right to bear arms. This just shows how real change cannot come from the top down. I am amazed how far the movement has come with the lawsuits and the legislation that is being considered in Tx. Merry Christmas and let's keep it going until we get half of all conceal carry holders carrying openly.:lol::lol::lol:

darthmord

imported post

You don't want just the CC holders OCing. I would think you would want non-CC holders OCing as well. You don't want to poach from your current pool of carrying people. You want to make that pool of carrying people LARGER!

The 2nd Amendment doesn't pick sides. Why should we? It only talks about 'carrying', not OC or CC.

We need everyone to OC or CC according to their needs & preferences.

But yes, it is good to see progress.