• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does anyone have a glock for sale?

Dashes

imported post

I'm looking to purchase a used glock and was wondering if anyone had one for sale.
In good condition, of course.

I'm looking for one of the following models; 20, 21, 22 or even a decently priced 17 but I'd rather have a larger caliber than my 9mm.

The Model 22 is my 1st choice.

Let me know.

madcapmag

imported post

The Scottsdale Gun Club might have some of the older police issue ones left from the batch they got a few months ago. Might want to give them a call as well.

kenpoprofessor

imported post

madcapmag wrote:
The Scottsdale Gun Club might have some of the older police issue ones left from the batch they got a few months ago. Might want to give them a call as well.

They have them in now for $299, I saw 19 of them in the case today when I went by after the Mesa gunshow. All G22's and looked really nice.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

r6-rider

imported post

19 glocks for 299??? damn i wish i had money, i get a military discount on glocks as it is i wonder what i could get these OTD for. anyone want to invest some money with me:D

kenpoprofessor

imported post

r6-rider wrote:
19 glocks for 299??? damn i wish i had money, i get a military discount on glocks as it is i wonder what i could get these OTD for. anyone want to invest some money with me:D

Yea, I posted this on another AZ board and someone had bought one, and the two guys behind him bought two each.

I'm actually thinking about getting my a thirdG22just for S & G's :D

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

r6-rider

imported post

i just got back from sgc, they still have like 15-20 glocks. all G22 and all $299