• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How are the guns laws in Ridley Park Delaware County

jbone

imported post

Looking at an employment opportunityin Ridley Park. Was looking at the Delaware CO website and Ridley Park.

I see CC permits are issued, any problems getting it? how is OC seeing there? I do both here in WA state, and the general feel towardsus responsible gun toting citizens.

Thanks for the replies in advance.

jahwarrior

imported post

like he said, it depends on what cop you walk by. some won't give you a second look, others will draw down on you, and cuff you faster than you can say Nazi.

lprgcFrank

imported post

I'm on the western side of Delaware county - no issues on getting the LTCF although they do take 40 days or so.

I OC regularly and have only had 1 issue when in Philly (Amtrak PD)
here's a link to my OC non-adventure diary.

Welcome to the area!

You should also check out www.pafoa.org and www.paopencarry.org for other resources.