• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ryan Frederick Poll

What do you think of the Ryan Frederick Case?

• The implications of this case are related to firearms ownership and useage in Virginia and the threa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This topic has nothing to do with OCDO and should be locked/ deleted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sheriff

imported post

Sigmund Frued believed that some narcissism is an essential part of all of us from birth.

PayMeNow

imported post

nitrovic wrote:
PayMeNow wrote:
nitrovic wrote:
Thundar wrote:
Nitrollvic, yourhijacking is so blatent that the Department of Homeland Security is after you!

Sherriff, there are psychiatric drugs that can help with your narcissism.

Next time you two want to hijack a thread and turn it into Adam 12 reruns try a less important thread. Might I suggest this thread on sagging holsters:

PayMeNow wrote:
Dudes,

What is up with the bad attitudes? One of you said I'm a troll on my thread. My Mom showed me this site. I didn't log on until I had news. How does that make me a troll?

Anyways, it seems really stupid to abuse ryan Fredericks rights because he was defending his home. I don't have all of the 411, so I'll keep an open mind.

For the dude that said I should just look at the facts, well you are WRONG!!! You look at the facts and at the justness of the law. Go to the FIJA website if you don't believe me.

Peace Out

PayMeNow

Posted: Tue Dec 16th, 2008 07:51 am
Dudes,

I just got a jury summons for the Circuit Court. This kind of scares me. This is the time for picking Ryan's jury. I'm pretty young and have never been to a trial. I know the dirtbag disrict attorney will try to keep me off the jury so I have cancelled all of my gun magazines. I love the FIJA website. Lots of good clues about doing your civic duty like the constitution intended. What else can I do?

Peace Out
Pay Me Now Wrote:
NITROLLVIC - why are you trolling for me again?

On other forums we do not feed the trolls. I will follow that same common sense here.

A few verses for your trouble:

May you grow wise enough to post reasoned thoughts;

May you growhappy enough to let offensive postings go, and;

May you grow wealthy enough so that you do not have to live under a bridge!

Peace out.

Thundar

imported post

nitrovic wrote:
PayMeNow wrote:
DUDE!!!

Objecting to your Adam 12 Hijacking isn't cop bashing, it is imbecile bashing. This is just SOOOO funny.

Sagging holsters! That made me spew.

Dude!!! Yo!!! Go away.

Peace out, yo.
Hey Nitrovic,

Yourpejorative"yos" don't belong in this forum. Before you make fun of other peoples use of the language you should think about how insulting your comments are to other cultures.

Didn't they teach you any manners in LEO school?

nitrovic

imported post

Thundar wrote:
nitrovic wrote:
PayMeNow wrote:
DUDE!!!

Objecting to your Adam 12 Hijacking isn't cop bashing, it is imbecile bashing.  This is just SOOOO funny. 

Sagging holsters!  That made me spew.

Dude!!! Yo!!! Go away.

Peace out, yo.
Hey Nitrovic,

Your pejorative "yos" don't belong in this forum.  Before you make fun of other peoples use of the language you should think about how insulting your comments are to other cultures.   

Didn't they teach you any manners in LEO school?

What culture is that? Don't try to take that road. It's weak. "Yo" is an 80's word. I also said ,"dude". What culture are you going to lump in to that one? It shows your ignorance when you say that a certain "culture" only uses a certain word. Go meet some different people, maybe you can learn something.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
Internet forum threads are a lot like a well used pasture you need to cross.

As you pass through you will encounter some smells you will find to be unpleasant. Along with this you will find places you should step over. If you fail to step over them you will find yourself unavoidably covered by something unpleasant, and people you encounter will not know that it is something you stepped in rather than something you produced yourself.

Regards
Well said, excellent advice for all of us to keep in mind both on the forum and in our daily lives.

nitrovic

imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
Nitrovic please see the special thread just for your posts in the Virginia forum.

That thread was locked, reason-

jpierce
Administrator

Posted: Fri May 5th, 2006 03:49 pm
Quote Reply

NOTE: This is not a general discussion web site - even the thread for "general discussions" must be fairly related to open carry, firearms and gun rights. Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focussed. If you think the post is questionable, please don't post it. Thanks!

Welcome to OpenCarry.org's discussion forum, and intrgral part of our Internet Community dedicated to helping people understand the shifting landscape of open carry laws in the US, and providing a networking base for the open carry movement which has become a major force now in the gun rights revolution. All are welcome but we do have a few rules.

1) Caption your thread like a newspaper headline - make it descriptive so that others will know what it is a about.

2) Since we are a site dedicated to open carry, firearms and gun rights, all posts should relate substantially to one of these topics, even if your comments pertain mainly to freedom and liberty.

3) Keep the profanity to a minimum - and then, after you find yourselves using it, go back after you have reflected and edit it out, especially those F-Bombs! Though this area of the web site is a bit of free speech area, the threads necessarily reflect upon the open carry movement as the press and general public do read our postings. Please go back and search your posts and edit out those F-bombs, thanks!

4) Links to spam/membership sites not related directly to firearms are NOT allowed under any circumstances!

5) While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, sex, or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer).

6) We reserve the right to remove posting for any reason, at our sole discretion.

7) if you state a rule of law, it is incumbant upon you to try to cite, as best you can, to authority. Citing to authority, using links when avaiable, is what makes OCDO so successful. An authority is a published source of law that can back your claim up - statute, ordinance, court case, newspaper article covering a legal issue, etc.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

All advice posted on this board should be considered nothing more than hearsay. Even if a poster identifies themselves as an attorney, law enforcement official or expert in a given field, there is no way to verify that fact. Therefore, any and all advice you glean from this forum should be independently verified!

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

deepdiver wrote:
Hawkflyer wrote:
Internet forum threads are a lot like a well used pasture you need to cross.

As you pass through you will encounter some smells you will find to be unpleasant. Along with this you will find places you should step over. If you fail to step over them you will find yourself unavoidably covered by something unpleasant, and people you encounter will not know that it is something you stepped in rather than something you produced yourself.

Regards
Well said, excellent advice for all of us to keep in mind both on the forum and in our daily lives.

Well there is a codicil

There are times when when the cause is just and righteous, but all attempts toward the use of civilized methods fail. At such times a battle must be conducted and the stench cannot be avoided. One must do what one must do with dispatch, climb from the sludge, bathe, and move on..

Reagrds

Thundar

imported post

nitrovic wrote:
Hawkflyer wrote:
Nitrovic please see the special thread just for your posts in the Virginia forum.

Nitrollvic,

Why do you continue to invade legitimate threads to protest the Nitrollvic sanbox thread?

Talk about the Ryan Frederick Poll in this thread.

Your freedom hating tactics clearly violate rule #5, your continued bashing of 2A activists, calling us cop haters. What B.S. Why do you hate freedom anyways?

Live Free or Die,

Thundar

nitrovic

imported post

Thundar wrote:
nitrovic wrote:
Hawkflyer wrote:

Nitrollvic,

Why do you continue to invade legitimate threads to protest the Nitrollvic sanbox thread? What 2a advocate post did I bash? Please Cite.

Your freedom hating tactics clearly violate rule #5, your continued bashing of 2A activists, calling us cop haters.  What B.S.  Why do you hate freedom anyways?

Live Free or Die,

Thundar

"Freedom hating tactics" :uhoh:, I have no clue what you are even attempting to get at. :uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:

JeffersonDavis

imported post

nitrovic wrote:
Thundar wrote:
nitrovic wrote:
Hawkflyer wrote:

Nitrollvic,

Why do you continue to invade legitimate threads to protest the Nitrollvic sanbox thread?

Your freedom hating tactics clearly violate rule #5, your continued bashing of 2A activists, calling us cop haters. What B.S. Why do you hate freedom anyways?

Live Free or Die,

Thundar

"Freedom hating tactics" :uhoh:, I have no clue what you are even attempting to get at. :uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:
I guess you aren't really very perseptive......... It would appear you aren't welcome in very many threads plus, your views aren't appreciated here bymany others. That clear it up fer ya?

nitrovic

imported post

JeffersonDavis wrote:
nitrovic wrote:
Thundar wrote:
nitrovic wrote:
Hawkflyer wrote:

Nitrollvic,

Your freedom hating tactics clearly violate rule #5, your continued bashing of 2A activists, calling us cop haters.  What B.S.  Why do you hate freedom anyways?

Live Free or Die,

Thundar

I guess you aren't really very perseptive.........  It would appear you aren't welcome in very many threads plus, your views aren't appreciated here by many others. That clear it up fer ya?

So that makes it "freedom hating" and anti open carry. Cite please.

You anti cops really do stick together. Remember this post in reference to a cop that charged a guy for farting on him-
JeffersonDavis wrote:
How do you like that, a man was charged for farting on a turd.............:lol:

JJ LEO's, please dont give me a ticket!

JeffersonDavis

imported post

nitrovic wrote:
JeffersonDavis wrote:
nitrovic wrote:
Thundar wrote:
nitrovic wrote:
Hawkflyer wrote:

Nitrollvic,

Live Free or Die,

Thundar

I guess you aren't really very perseptive......... It would appear you aren't welcome in very many threads plus, your views aren't appreciated here bymany others. That clear it up fer ya?

So that makes it "freedom hating" and anti open carry. Cite please.

You anti cops really do stick together. Remember this post in reference to a cop that charged a guy for farting on him-
JeffersonDavis wrote:
How do you like that, a man was charged for farting on a turd.............:lol:

JJ LEO's, please dont give me a ticket!
LOL! You are reaching!

nitrovic

imported post

I knew I remembered your username, you were one of the haters who used to give LEO229 crap and resort to name calling. Ahh yes, the truth always comes out.

JeffersonDavis

JeffersonDavis

imported post

nitrovic wrote:
I knew I remembered your username, you were one of the haters who used to give LEO229 crap and resort to name calling. Ahh yes, the truth always comes out.
Yes, I never liked the guy much. I don't know whether it's that I don't like cops or whether I don't like the kind of people that gravitate to the job. You know, come to think of it, I just don't like authority, especially those who really want to be the authority all the time...... Seems as though I struck a nerve, when I... you know, told you what you didn't want to hear. Don't worry, you'll get used to the the peons being upity in that public service job.