• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Slain student called 911, but no one came in time

Caveman93

imported post

Agreed. I sent this article to my wife to whom I have been hounding after to get her CCWP for months now. The phone does not shoot bullets and frankly is a lousy deterrent when it comes to violent acts. Articles like this one make me very upset that this could have been prevented if she was able to carry or had access to a firearm. My wife at least has the ability to defend herself at home but just refuses to carry.