• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone know where I can find a Bersa Thunder

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

The Bersa is surprisingly easy to break down and clean, also.

Mine will run +P ammo nicely, should she desire that for self-defense after she gets comfortable with the handgun.

GoldDot

imported post

Call PSS range in Roanoke (540) 563-8194. I saw a BERSA when I was there 12/19 but don't recall the exact model.

ChanFu

imported post

I have one I'd like to sell - NIB, never fired, in .380.
I'm in Locust Grove Va.
You can contact me via email: chanfu@gmail.com
for location and phone.
Cheers

Well, never let it be said that I'd be late for my own funeral.
Guess I should read through the whole thread first and not just
the initial post.

I'm selling mine because it's virtually the same size as
my CC gun - a CZ RAMI - but only half the horsepower.
I expected it to be the size of a PPK, but...oops...

FYI, one of my shooting buddies has a stack of Bersa's.
I've shot 'em all and they're excellent, accurate, and unbeatable
for the price.

Go Hokies!

celticredneck

imported post

SaltH2OHokie wrote:
Good to hear.

I hope we can pull it off, too. Who knows though, the way we played last year's Orange Bowl...

I haven't been on for a while, But congratulations to the Hokies. They played an excellent game. As usual the defense was great, and this time the offense came around too. Things are looking up for next year. If Taylor can improve his passing, they will be unstoppable.