Thread: Safety of DC Neighborhoods a Low Priority during Inauguration Week

Post imported post

From Washington TImes:

The Secret Service, which is the lead law-enforcement agency, has deemed Inauguration Day a "special national security event," which means most of the law-enforcement focus will be on the festivities. D.C. neighborhoods take a back seat.

Link: http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008...st-call-in-dc/
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

With what? that's the issue isn't it. Harsh words and shaking fists won't quite do it.

Cherry Tree (Indiana County), Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

Safety of DC Neighborhoods a Low Priority during Inauguration Week
    And, based on the district's murder rate, what's the difference between Inauguration Week and any other week?

Post imported post

If I was elected president I would have invited everyone to proudly hold their guns high above their heads along the parade route. Hell, they could even join the parade.

One of many reasons I won't ever be president.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Shotgun wrote:
    If I was elected president I would have invited everyone to proudly hold their guns high above their heads along the parade route. Hell, they could even join the parade.
    "A loaded handgun in every holster and along gun slung on every shoulder."

Keeping government in check one armed citizen at a time and relegating gun control to its rightful place in history...the past.

Taking back our cities from criminals by citizenswith superior, overwhelming fire power.

The redistribution of ammo as deemed necessary by individual, free,sovereign citizens.

The preceding message was brought to you by the Shotgun2012 Presidential Campaign.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

cccook wrote:
    Shotgun wrote:
    "A loaded handgun in every holster and along gun slung on every shoulder."

Keeping government in check one armed citizen at a time and relegating gun control to its rightful place in history...the past.

Taking back our cities from criminals by citizenswith superior, overwhelming fire power.

The redistribution of ammo as deemed necessary by individual, free,sovereign citizens.

The preceding message was brought to you by the Shotgun2012 Presidential Campaign.
    Can I be your VP? Please, please,

I'll get us some horses and we can ride the parade route like the cavalry. ( we may all be on horse back by then anyway)