• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Federal Way Discount guns

jarhead1911A

imported post

So the other day i was in there with my wife looking around, THere were 2 King county Deputies in there as well doing the same,

I had my back turned to the door and was admiring a gun i was about to ask to see when one of the employee's grabbed my gun in my serpa. I spun around holding back breaking his nose for doing something so stupid and dangerous.

I told him "Please do not touch my gun!" He said oh you have dirt on the butt of it and i was trying to get it off for you.

I promptly left after that as i was so upset that the cops did nothing about it and he just didnt understand why i was so upset with him for taking the actions he did.

On my way to my car i ran into another employee there who was smoking in the parkig lot and he asked if something was wrong.

I explained what had happened and he said that if i hadnt been OCing that it probably wouldnt have happened. Now i am thinking to myself that he is OCing himself and he is gunna tell me that?

Just goes to prove that stupid people are everywere and they breed. :uhoh:

jarhead1911A

imported post

yes it would have been but at the time with 2 cops there i didnt think it the wisest course of action.

scilence

imported post

I don't think it would have been over the top. In most cases a police officer would consider someone shoving another person an act of violence and assault. In this case they are doing a tad more than that and I would consider it an act of violence on the employees part. I would have rocked his ass and explained later.

If he were to do that to any SWCC friends I have he would have a broke wrist and a bullet in his head. In this case, probably a broken hand...but nevertheless.

jarhead1911A

imported post

well the important part is that he didnt get my weapon and i didnt think frag'in his ass would be the best way to handle it besides he looks like the ass not me for being so stupid and now anyone who reads this post will either be extra careful in that store or not even go at all.

scilence

imported post

Understandable. Although, I think it would have pushed the point home if you make a big ol' noise about it right there in the middle of the shop...haha. They most liekly would have just told you not to come back though.

Glad it didnt look bad on you though.

Geez, if you werent OC'ing it probably wouldnt have happened. I'll remember that next time I'm in a strip joint, all you have to do it make it seen and everything is up for grabs aye?

David.Car

imported post

Vandal wrote:
I am fairly sure if I was in the OPs shoes the employee would at least have a broken nose and busted up eye socket.
Kinda what I was thinking. Would be clamping down dominant hand over the grip of my weapon while turning and swinging with my left hand.

scilence

imported post

I did have a guy in a coffee shop tap the side my firearm that was holstered with the back side of his hand. I turned to him and said "What the F*** are you touching me for?"

He was taken back and said, "I thought I would let you know I can see the bottom of your holster under there, you have a permit for that?"

My answer to him was, unless your a law enforcement officer take a step back. Adding, as I took up my coffee cup from the barista, "If you expect to keep your face intact, dont ever motion towards or touch a persons firearm, have a good day."

I am a regular at this specific coffee shop and later that night when I returned one of the girls that was working there earlier stated to me that I should have knocked him on his ass because she wanted to call the police on him and state that there was a dumb idiot trying to disarm a peaceable citizen of his pistol.

Ha, I should ask her to marry me ;)

scilence

imported post

Yeah, well fortunately because of my relationship standing with all of the barista I get free coffee rolled to me all the time.

My current girlfriend is in the habit of buying me ammo already...although she has been hinting that for this Christmas season she was thinking about buying me a new shotgun just so she can use it.