• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Close the parking lot loophole

shad0wfax

imported post

Gator5713 wrote:
"AR-15 ammo..."
What constitutes "AR-15 ammo"????
is it different than standard rifle ammo?
I have shot the same .223 ammo and .308 ammo respectively in both standard 'deer rifles' as well as 'AR-15s' without a hitch... am I doing something wrong?

It's special elite Law Enforcement Ammunition that us serfs and peasants can't get ahold of. You must be doing something wrong if you're using hunting-grade .223 ammunition in your AR-15.

Yes, and then you must remove the shoulder thing that goes up! (10 points if anyone gets the OC reference to that one)

Gordie

imported post

I don't have the reference, but I remember seeing the clip. It would be hilarious if not for the fact that she was in a position of power to affect the laws that govern us.

shad0wfax

imported post

Gordie wrote:
I don't have the reference, but I remember seeing the clip. It would be hilarious if not for the fact that she was in a position of power to affect the laws that govern us.

Back due to popular demand:

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/ospNRk2uM3U[/flash]

shad0wfax

imported post

DocV wrote:
I think the Brady Bunch needs to campaign to close the parking lot loophole...

I was so busy laughing at some of the humorous comments folks made in reply that I forgot to mention how much the title of this thread and your opening statement is. I am still laughing every time I see it!

++1

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

I must be a dunce or something because I am still trying to figure out how to make my barrel shroud 'go up' at my shoulder, and just exactly WHY I would want to!
I am of the opinion that it should stay where it is protecting my front hand and holding my tactical gear!

Gordie

imported post

If my barrel shroud came up around my shoulders, I would consider it the result of a major malfunction.:shock:

JBURGII

imported post

I hand paint all of my rifle cartridges black with a red stencil of 'DANGER-THIS END FORWARD' on the casing.

James :cool: