• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chilling Audio of Actual 911 Recording

Blinn79

imported post

If you have not come to a conclusion about owning a gun or not, or even know someone close to you that you care about that is "on the fence" about owning a gun, the following audio from a actual 911 call from a female victim might just help you or them decide. Again, this is actual audio from the 911 call, but thankfully good triumphs over evil in the end.

"Remember, when seconds count and your life is on the line, have faith in knowing the police are only minutes away"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ExC7fE1LaY

Sheriff

imported post

The images displayed while the tape is playing drive the point home.

You don't have time to wait for the police to arrive.

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

Sheriff wrote:
The images displayed while the tape is playing drive the point home.

You don't have time to wait for the police to arrive.
I work with a girl who came close to this. She been beaten up twice, had her head slammed against the hood of her car and a brick wall. He stalked here everywhere she went, he kicked in her door and beat her up again and finally after me telling here countless times to get SOMETHING to defend herself, she finally ended up macing him.

He finally stopped. He has been in jail 3 times over this and now is faced with a restraining order.

She could have been dead quick.

Si vis pacem para bellum.