Thread: Officer defends OCer from angry woman

Opt-Out Members

Post imported post

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Ninny: "This wouldn't have happened in Massachussetts!"

Store Manager: "Then go back!"

Bwahhahahahahahahahahahaa!!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Massh*les FTL.

Post imported post

Good to hear.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Some years back a friend of mine who had moved to Nashua told me that welfare was almost unheard of in New Hampshire and as such, those seeking to live off of the efforts of people who work had migrated to Massachusetts where they could partake of "redistribution of the public wealth".

This was told to me maybe 30+ years ago.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Opt-Out Members

Post imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
    Some years back a friend of mine who had moved to Nashua told me that welfare was almost unheard of in New Hampshire and as such, those seeking to live off of the efforts of people who work had migrated to Massachusetts where they could partake of "redistribution of the public wealth".

This was told to me maybe 30+ years ago.
    It's still true. It works both ways too. A lot of good, hardworking folks come to NH to be free of high taxes and big government.

Post imported post

I love stories like this, especially from states with some history of police interfering with lawful OC. We have been criticized for being anti police, but we are not. We are anti police harassment, but we good guys are all on the same side.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Lone Star Veteran

Post imported post

That sounds like a perfect day to me!

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    I love stories like this, especially from states with some history of police interfering with lawful OC. We have been criticized for being anti police, but we are not. We are anti police harassment, but we good guys are all on the same side.
    Amen.

I am definitely not anti-police. But I am definitely remember-for-whom-you-work when it comes to any government employee of any kind, anywhere. They work for us and are our employees.. not the other way around.

My take with LEO's is rather simple. They need us (as in the "good guys") just like we need them. It's a two-way street. We can be their best friends or among their worst enemies. It's up to them to keep us on their side.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

Wait a second...the cop informed the OC'r about the Free State Project? That's a switch!

Post imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
    Michigander wrote:
    Amen.

I am definitely not anti-police. But I am definitely remember-for-whom-you-work when it comes to any government employee of any kind, anywhere. They work for us and are our employees.. not the other way around.

My take with LEO's is rather simple. They need us (as in the "good guys") just like we need them. It's a two-way street. We can be their best friends or among their worst enemies. It's up to them to keep us on their side.

I think that's a fair assessment.

Post imported post

Entirely believable. Hooksett is a small town and conservative. They also have one of, if not the best, gun shops in New England--Riley's. Typical Masshole, and good for the store owner. Stupid bitch. Nice to hear of cops with brains for a change, but like I said, not surprising in Hooksett.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Post imported post

Gunslinger wrote:
    Entirely believable. Hooksett is a small town and conservative. They also have one of, if not the best, gun shops in New England--Riley's...
    My sister lives in Hopkinton, I'll have to check them out next time I'm up.

Post imported post

Very good selection including used and some full autos. They have a range there, too.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    Wait a second...the cop informed the OC'r about the Free State Project? That's a switch!
    I wonder if the Free State Project folks have changed already the hiring requirements for police. Wow,Ama-gi* moves fast!

*Forum member who moved from VA tocontribute to the Free State Project.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned

Post imported post

dave is hilarious

Banned

Post imported post

double tap