• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IllinoisCarry.com down

RobR369

imported post

Yeah, I noticed it this morning. Its 5 below with a 30 mph wind outside, and no Illinoiscarry, no Bears game, this hasnt been a good day:cuss:

jayspapa

imported post

Hi guys. Glad it isn't just me haveing trouble. Like you , I have tried all day to get loged on but alas it is broken. Hopefully it won't take long to fix.

I have withdrawlal symtoms when I can't get on. LOL

junglebob

imported post

We should tell folks at Illinoiscarry to come over here if it goes down again. We could all console each other. I missed my Illinoiscarry fix as well.

The forum at carryconcealed.net is another place to meet should this crisis happen again. There is an Illinois forum there. Posts would be welcome anytime, things have been a little slow.