Hi there,

I've been reading this forum for a while, and have enjoyed peoples articles and whatnot. I noticed some people used this as a board to post for sale items - I hope this is within the forum guidelines. If not please let me know.

Times are pretty tough, so I am selling some of my less used rifles. This is a Marlin .17 model 917V with an NcStar P4 Sniper 1.5 6X40 scope with lighted sights. The scope is nothing fancy, but for small game and targets, it gets the job done pretty well. It is a bolt action and comes with 2 magazines, all paperwork, the box, etc... The rifle is in immaculate shape, it's been out once. It has a bull barrel which is nice as well. It has been barrel sighted and is nearly fine tuned.

I paid 189.99 for the rifle, 20.00 for the rings, and the scope i bought some time ago at a gun show for 50.00 I believe.

Make me an offer, anything reasonable will be considered.

If you have any questions or are interested, please shoot me an email - mhoechlin@yahoo.com - I check it often. I live in the SW Washington area (Vancouver), and Portland, OR is about 10 minuets away from my place.

Thanks for your time,