• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NITROVIC - Please post your comments and arguments with others here

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I just know I will live to regret even acknowledging your existence but nothing could be worse for this forum than the existing situation. Nitrovic please feel free to post here to your hearts content. If you do I promise to come here to read the stuff so you wont be talking to yourself.

Nitrovic - Your posts are an embarrassment to professional LEOs across the nation. You make me ashamed of my profession. Clearly if you were ever in LE you were not temperamentally suited to that work as you have the self control of a 3 year old. Thatwould explain why you are not in LE now. If you cannot learn to CUT OUT unnecessary portions of the posts you quote then don't quote them. If you cant learn to respond to more than one post in a single post, then please don't post at all. You post two screens full of old quoted posts and put two lines of your junk at the bottom. Then you do 4 or 5 in a row. It is not necessary. The Name calling and accusations against other people are all unnecessary and they are an embarrassment to the other people in LE on this forum.

I do not condone the actions of the others (and you guys know who you are) that continue to argue with you because they are just as guilty of destroying the experience of this forum as you are, but at least I can understand where they are coming from. In almost every case they are responding to your use of intentionally insulting terms or aspersion's heaped upon them by you. In almost every case I can find you have struck the first blow. In many cases you have actually stalked the person to a thread and hit them without any provocation what so ever.

There are many other people here both in LE and not in LE who are resisting LEO bashing in this forum. The difference is that they are doing it in a civil and professional manner. You on the other hand are a perfect example of the very kind of behavior the LEO bashers are talking about. You are a poster child for all LEO basher everywhere. If you are not capable of professional behavior then at least stop mentioning your past connections to LE. It smears everything we stand for.

Regards

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I just KNEW Hawkflyer was the smartest among us! This proves it.

nitrovic

imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
I just know I will live to regret even acknowledging your existence but nothing could be worse for this forum than the existing situation.  Nitrovic please feel free to post here to your hearts content.  If you do I promise to come here to read the stuff so you wont be talking to yourself. 

Nitrovic - Your posts are an embarrassment to professional LEOs across the nation.  You make me ashamed of my profession.  Clearly if you were ever in LE you were not temperamentally suited to that work as you have the self control of a 3 year old.  That would explain why you are not in LE now.  If you cannot learn to CUT OUT unnecessary portions of the posts you quote then don't quote them.  If you cant learn to respond to more than one post in a single post, then please don't post at all.  You post two screens full of old quoted posts and put two lines of your junk at the bottom.  Then you do 4 or 5 in a row.  It is not necessary.  The Name calling and accusations against other people are all unnecessary and they are an embarrassment to the other people in LE on this forum.

I do not condone the actions of the others (and you guys know who you are) that continue to argue with you because they are just as guilty of destroying the experience of this forum as you are, but at least I can understand where they are coming from.  In almost every case they are responding to your use of intentionally insulting terms or aspersion's heaped upon them by you.  In almost every case I can find you have struck the first blow.  In many cases you have actually stalked the person to a thread and hit them without any provocation what so ever.

There are many other people here both in LE  and not in LE who are resisting LEO bashing in this forum.  The difference is that they are doing it in a civil and professional manner.  You on the other hand are a perfect example of the very kind of behavior the LEO bashers are talking about.  You are a poster child for all LEO basher everywhere.  If you are not capable of professional behavior then at least stop mentioning your past connections to LE.  It smears everything we stand for.

Regards

How is this related to open carry? Furthermore, you have never seen me on the job. Nor have I stated how I would have handled a situation. I could care less what you think. And please stop with the lies about me not "being in LE now". Do some of you actually believe your own lies?

TexasNative

imported post

It's one thing to state one's opinion about these ongoing arguments, but despite everyone else's praise, I think it's mighty presumptuous to order someone else how to conduct themselves on the board, where to post, or how to post.

This is just my opinion, but this seems way outta line to me and just stokes the flames.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Perhaps, but I agree vic is (perhaps purposefully) sabotaging the forums. I got sick of telling vic what I think, and I've gotten to the point where any thread he's posting in is basically destroyed in my view.

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

nitrovic wrote:
How is this related to open carry? Furthermore, you have never seen me on the job. Nor have I stated how I would have handled a situation. I could care less what you think.

Question 1. Through your posts you represent a significant threat to the OC community and the efforts to portray that community as a reasonable group of rational law-abiding citizens exercising their constitutional rights, including open discussions of topics of their choice. Furthermore, your posts are damaging to the attempts of ACTIVE LE to work with the OC community as individuals with certain shared intereststo forge understanding and friendship between the two groups. Isolating your posts will help to moderate your impact on the forum by reducing the number of threads derailed by your activities. That sir is directly on topic to this forum.

Question 2. We are not talking about you on the job. We are talking about you portraying yourself as a LEO and then posting objectionable and offensive commentary on this forum. If you are in fact a LEO then that sir is acting under color of office. We are talking about your posting style which is widely recognized on the Internet as "Spamming". We are talking about how your representations as a spokesperson for LE coupled with the nature of your posts are in fact embarrassing to the profession. That is on topic to this thread.

Question 3. It is obvious that you do not care what anyone thinks and that is the source of your problem. You are not here to discuss, you are not here to interact reasonably on any topic. You are here to simply trash this forum and its members and then direct people from other forums here to see the mess you have made. If you require proof of this behavior I can cite the thread you created on officer.com. As a LEO member of that forum for over 4 years I think I am within my rights to point that out and make such a citation.

Your supposition that I am not in LE is quite incorrect but frankly it is irrelevant to YOUR behavior on this forum.

Regards

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

TexasNative wrote:
It's one thing to state one's opinion about these ongoing arguments, but despite everyone else's praise, I think it's mighty presumptuous to order someone else how to conduct themselves on the board, where to post, or how to post.

This is just my opinion, but this seems way outta line to me and just stokes the flames.

You are welcome to that view and you have expressed it in just the right thread.

Regards

Decoligny

imported post

marshaul wrote:
Perhaps, but I agree vic is (perhaps purposefully) sabotaging the forums. I got sick of telling vic what I think, and I've gotten to the point where any thread he's posting in is basically destroyed in my view.
From someone who doesn't even participate in Vic's longwinded arguments, or his spamming the forum with every stupid new report about anything and everything.......

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000[suP]100,000,000[/suP]

hsmith

imported post

tsannicolas wrote:
nitrovic wrote:
How is this related to open carry? Furthermore, you have never seen me on the job. Nor have I stated how I would have handled a situation. I could care less what you think.
I'm sorry but it's "I could not care less"

it always bugs me when people say this

http://i41.tinypic.com/30i8ajn.png
I am not alone! That one drives me INSANE!

tsannicolas

imported post

hsmith wrote:
tsannicolas wrote:
nitrovic wrote:

:rofl:

Decoligny

imported post

hsmith wrote:
tsannicolas wrote:
nitrovic wrote:

Aw, but what if Nitrovic actually cares just a little teeny tiny bit and actually could care less? ;)

nitrovic

imported post

Decoligny wrote:
marshaul wrote:
From someone who doesn't even participate in Vic's longwinded arguments, or his spamming the forum with every stupid new report about anything and everything.......

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000[suP]100,000,000[/suP]

What news reports?

nitrovic

imported post

marshaul wrote:

What about the police haters who actually do sabotage the forums with lies? You are one of them, so I would imagine you wouldn't agree with me.