• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster help

slowzx320

imported post

I own a Taurus Millennium Pro pt145, right now i have a plastic fobus paddle holster. Im now in the market for a nice Leather paddle holster, ive been looking around and cant seem to find one. I dont know if im looking in the wrong places or what. Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right directions. Thanks for your help!!!

okiephlyer

imported post

Try the link at the top of this page, crossbreed holsters. They are part leather and part kydex or plastic or something. A friend of mine carries an XD45 in one and loves it.

Merry Christmas